Yankees

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
7-3.

No repeat for us. Even though I hate the Yanks they out did us basically in everything. Congrats to them.

We need more Cliff Lees

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
i don't think anyone cares about baseball anymore. how is it that a single club can buy up all the talent in the MLB and expect not to win the world series. whats the yankee avg salary per year?? c'mon man, the world series came and went and some ppl didnt even notice. that'll never happen in football.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
i don't think anyone cares about baseball anymore. how is it that a single club can buy up all the talent in the MLB and expect not to win the world series. whats the yankee avg salary per year?? c'mon man, the world series came and went and some ppl didnt even notice. that'll never happen in football.

Didnt happen last year or the year before or the year before or the year before or the year before or the year before or the year before or the year before or the year before:shrug:

canibus

Established Member

same exact post on 2 different threads.:nonono:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Only in America can a Japanese man playing for an American baseball team become the MVP of the World Series...then have to have a translater for an interview after the award ceremony. :lol1: He did play one heck of a series!

I wish the guys would quit spitting so much while playing. Close-ups of them spitting loogies was churning my stomach! I was trying to eat supper while watching the game! :xpl:Blech!

jf4boogie

Established Member
Only in America can a Japanese man playing for an American baseball team become the MVP of the World Series...then have to have a translater for an interview after the award ceremony. :lol1: He did play one heck of a series!

And now he speaks great Engrish!! (seriously though, he's picked up English really well)

PS -- Can someone else started ANOTHER fuggin' Yankees thread??? seriously:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread