yankees tickets?

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I am a diehard Yankees fan and have been since I was 5 years old. Since I have been to Yankee stadium many many times its time to take my 6yr old so he can take in all the history and see the sites. We flyout at 6:20am on August 29th and return August 30th at 9pm. We are going to go to the Bluejays game on August 29th.I have been on numerous ticket sites today looking for good deals including craigslist in NY. I am looking for main box level seats that typically have a face value of 80-90 bucks but these sites are charging roughly 200 a ticket which includes "their" fees.

If I have to pay that amount I will but I am trying to be a little more thrifty if the chance presents itself.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Have you checked the Yankee.com site>??? Also check it a few days before, if you don't mind waiting until the last minute.
Stubhub is the next place I would look. Prices WILL drop on those sites as the dates get closer. That is the way it works.
Enjoy the game! Yankee stadium has a whole lot of history, nice that you taking your son there.

CSD

Banned
Like Mat mentioned, sellers on sites such as Stubhub usually drop the prices as the game approaches to make the sale. I just bought two tickets myself for this sunday's game vs the A's, 10 rows behind home plate oh yeaaaa!!!

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Nice guys - Thanks. I have checked those sites and they all certainly want a premium right now for any decent seats. I have been to the stadium probably 40 times or more since I was born so I want to make sure my son goes and has great seats.

I am dying to get the bleacher platform seats out in right field where you are right at the wall and literally on the field!

CSD - what did you pay for those tickets if you don't mind me asking?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Like Mat mentioned, sellers on sites such as Stubhub usually drop the prices as the game approaches to make the sale. I just bought two tickets myself for this sunday's game vs the A's, 10 rows behind home plate oh yeaaaa!!!

Enjoy the game Chris. I am gonna have to get some tickets for a game this season. Haven't been to the stadium since earlier last year when Schilling got man-handled!
I'll be sitting on the Green Monster when the A's roll into town August 1st.
Looks like the A's are going for a complete overhaul...

CSD

Banned
A few pics from the game yesterday.

IMG_07362.gif

IMG_07352.gif

IMG_07342.gif

IMG_07322.gif

IMG_07312.gif

IMG_07302.gif

IMG_07292.gif

IMG_07282.gif

IMG_07272.gif

Yanks won the game 2-1 :rockon:

IMG_07382.gif

Todd03Blown

Established Member
CSD - awesome pictures, thanks for sharing!! Looks like i am getting 2 tickets in the main championship box 235. My son is so excited!!

JERK!

Banned
I REALLY want to get out to see a game in original Yankees staduim this season before they move. I work for Marriott and got a reservation at the Marriott Times Square for cheap (by NY standards). Unfortunately airfare from SoCal to N.Y. is extremely high right now. The cost of the hotel room, airfare, tickets, food and transportation for two (my g/f) will be in the neighboor hood of $2-2,500. I was looking to go Aug 15-17 and see them play the Royals. It hurts but I cant justify that kind of money for a weekend and a baseball game....
frown.gif

Damn gas prices killed one of my "need to do before I die" things.

CSD

Banned
CSD - awesome pictures, thanks for sharing!! Looks like i am getting 2 tickets in the main championship box 235. My son is so excited!!

Man good for you, your son is gonna have a blast. Section 235 is perfect seats. That was my first time sitting behind home plate, very good seats but I'll always prefer 1st base side over the dugout. Bring plenty of cash as hot dogs are 5 bucks and a beer will run you 8.50

I REALLY want to get out to see a game in original Yankees staduim this season before they move. I work for Marriott and got a reservation at the Marriott Times Square for cheap (by NY standards). Unfortunately airfare from SoCal to N.Y. is extremely high right now. The cost of the hotel room, airfare, tickets, food and transportation for two (my g/f) will be in the neighboor hood of $2-2,500. I was looking to go Aug 15-17 and see them play the Royals. It hurts but I cant justify that kind of money for a weekend and a baseball game....

Damn gas prices killed one of my "need to do before I die" things.

I feel for you brother. I'll never forget the first time I walked down the hallway and saw the field right in front of me, simply breathtaking. I hope you get the chance to go.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I'm going to see the yanks next month. I've been to 4 games at Yankee's Stadium, it is a blast. I am going next month, one last time in the house that Babe Ruth built.

CSD

Banned
I'm going to see the yanks next month. I've been to 4 games at Yankee's Stadium, it is a blast. I am going next month, one last time in the house that Babe Ruth built.

Which game you going to? I'm looking now to get tickets for Aug 26 or 27th against the Red Sox.

Users who are viewing this thread