Yankees Get Totally Hammered 22-0

Koolaid_Guy

Yankess got destroyed by clevland tonight 22-0. Talk about a good beat down, hope thier is no yankees fans in here :lol: I think the yankees thought thier were still in bed sleeping :lol: Worst loss in yankee history and worst loss in american league history.

roushcobra2003

Established Member
STFU i dont want to start anything. Too lazy but you sound like your one of those ****** red soxs fans. O YEAH BTW GO TO ****ING HELL *sensored*

Koolaid_Guy

Originally posted by roushcobra2003
STFU i dont want to start anything. Too lazy but you sound like your one of those ****** red soxs fans. O YEAH BTW GO TO ****ING HELL *sensored*

Baseball can go to hell for all i care just letting everyone know. Red sox haha i could care less, Blue jays forever :rockon: :lol:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Only a Tempo-owning red soxs-loving Canadian could make a post like that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

UCBeau

Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Only a Tempo-owning red soxs-loving Canadian could make a post like that. :rolleyes:
:lol: being all those things at once...wow...why hasn't he just spontaneously combusted yet?

Yankee suck ass. :kaboom: :loser:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by SanDiego01Snake
:lol: being all those things at once...wow...why hasn't he just spontaneously combusted yet?
I took out some of the name-calling since this isn't Smckdown. ;-)

But seriously, why hate the Yankees? Because they kick ass? I mean, why? Jealousy? That's like hating Cobras because they dominate all of their competition. Doesn't make sense to me. :shrug:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
The Yankers are like Abercronbie, Von Dutch, etc. Alot of t he people who like 'em, like 'em cause the name... "The Yankees". Baseball was never ment to be an amusement sport. It was invented to pass time during WWI and shoukld have never went pass that. :sleeping:

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member

15-0 lead in the 5th. What a joke. You dont need to start anything dont worry we are only 3.5 games back now HAHA... 9 and 1 so I will let that speak for itself... knock on wood and hopefully we dont kick ourselves in the nuts but hey watch your backs yankee's
:burn:

Last edited:

Koolaid_Guy

Originally posted by NYCStangGT

Like i said before i hate the red sox, i hate baseball really notin exciting at all about it. No offense to anyone here but baseball is not my sport.Like people hate hockey so be it. I route for the jays but i really never watch hockey, just watching sportscentre and heard that and was amazed how a team could get beat that badly. Sad day for yankee fans and know they have to take out thier radge on everyone else, poor yankee's. Hopefully next game they can come to play and not play with themselves in the dugout. Like REPOEDsDIME mentioned people like them b/c of the name and fred durst wore the hat, after he wore that everyone did, bunch of retards. Probably half the yankee fans don't even know what sport thier in :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

UCBeau

Originally posted by REPOEDsDIME
The Yankers are like Abercronbie, Von Dutch, etc. Alot of t he people who like 'em, like 'em cause the name... "The Yankees". Baseball was never ment to be an amusement sport. It was invented to pass time during WWI and shoukld have never went pass that. :sleeping:
you can't be that stupid. please...tell me you are not that stupid...

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Sox fan here
glad the yanks got a beating, glad i tell ya
who the hell wants to watch the yanks go to the series again

NOBODY AT ALL
last year it was the least watched series in history
what did everybody watch? the ALCS and the NLCS

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Originally posted by SanDiego01Snake
you can't be that stupid. please...tell me you are not that stupid...

Excuse me? What part of my statement did you not understand? Please explain. From where I come from (STL CARDINALS), we are a BIGGG baseball city. And to be perfectly honest with you, that is how people are around here. If you wanna talk some smack and start gettin' personal with the "stupid" sheit, just PM me. No need to make yourself feel big on a forum. If you can't take my opinion as that, something I, I repeat... I, see, then you need to talk with me personally.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Who watches baseball? Football season is here. There is no reason any of you should still be watching boreball, I mean baseball.

Football preseason > Baseball All Star game / World Series

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by simpman
Who watches baseball? Football season is here.
:lol: :beer:
Although I like seeing the yankess getting beat like that:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread