Yankee Fans....Manny?

Slug Fest

not amused
Established Member
The NY Post says the Yankees may make a push for Manny... I heard Yankee fans calling Boston sports radio tonight saying "NO MANNY!" What do you guys think?

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
i think it would be dumb. especially since they can get C.C. and Mark Texiera(sp). i hope Tex stays with my angels. and i was hoping c.c would sign with manny in L.a.(dodgers) after they let go of some of those big contracts.( nomar, andruw, lowe,)

Slug Fest

not amused
Established Member
i think it would be dumb. especially since they can get C.C. and Mark Texiera(sp). i hope Tex stays with my angels. and i was hoping c.c would sign with manny in L.a.(dodgers) after they let go of some of those big contracts.( nomar, andruw, lowe,)

with all the new revenue the Yankees will be taking in they just might be able to sign everybody CC, Manny an Teixeira...

ModMike1572

Established Member
The NY Post says the Yankees may make a push for Manny... I heard Yankee fans calling Boston sports radio tonight saying "NO MANNY!" What do you guys think?

Do you have a source to this?

I highly doubt they will make a move for Manny. Cashman himself said they are trying to pursue young, athletic talent and Manny doesnt fit any of that. They already have plenty of outfielders/DH's.

Slug Fest

not amused
Established Member
Do you have a source to this?

I highly doubt they will make a move for Manny. Cashman himself said they are trying to pursue young, athletic talent and Manny doesnt fit any of that. They already have plenty of outfielders/DH's.

I know thats what Cashman said... I have no idea where the post came up with this info/rumour...

youngster

Established Member
PLEASE NO!!! But knowing the yankees of late they love to sign washed up players!!!! I wish cashman was out

ModMike1572

Established Member
PLEASE NO!!! But knowing the yankees of late they love to sign washed up players!!!! I wish cashman was out

Ya me too. Cashman has drove this franchise into the ground over the last 10 years. The good news is, they brought back some of the scouts who assembled the 90's dynasty team. So hopefully they will have a say in who to sign.

youngster

Established Member
Can we please have the real Steinbrienner(sp?) back!!!! Also i miss Torre i hate Girardi. Im hoping we atleast MAKE the playoffs next year.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
he is good yes
but the guy is a deuche and will bring the time down even more in the long run, would be a big mistake if they get him

CSD

Banned
That cancer has more championships than the Yankees in recent years.

Recent years eh? Let's see.........

Boston 2004, '07

New York '96, '98, '99, '00

Wait, let me guess! You don't consider the Yankees last four championships as recent?

Lol :kaboom:

THE_STIG

Established Member
I don't want Manny on the Yankees, that would make it painful during a game, to cheer for a whole team minus one douchebag

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Recent years eh? Let's see.........

Boston 2004, '07

New York '96, '98, '99, '00

Wait, let me guess! You don't consider the Yankees last four championships as recent?

Lol :kaboom:

No, actually I don't consider 8-12 years recent at all. :lol: Manny's in '04 is crepping out of recent in my mind. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread