Yamaha R6 Vs GT5Hundo

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
nice kill.

what does your mod list look like.

Im guessing you are making some decent power to pull on him other wise it should have been alot closer

what speeds were the pulls?

Poppacapp

Established Member
It only takes pulley/tune on a GT500 550rwhp range to take out a 600 sport bike. Good race OP. I wouldn't mind hunting down some 750's.

evolve

Established Member
The best part about beating a bike is the look on their face when you let them catch up.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
id love to run one on my 750. i was leaving work one time and someone in a new black 5.0 was toying with me. (in traffic :|) if we had the open road i would have liked to have run. sounded like he was just a cat back with intake and tune.

ive been trying to convince a buddy of mine to run me in his 08 GT500.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
id love to run one on my 750. i was leaving work one time and someone in a new black 5.0 was toying with me. (in traffic :|) if we had the open road i would have liked to have run. sounded like he was just a cat back with intake and tune.

ive been trying to convince a buddy of mine to run me in his 08 GT500.

Im waiting to race a buddy with a 09 gsxr 750. I am getting a 3.6 pulley, headers/xpipe/1 piece ds/ AED tune before the race hopefully all done in about a month and a half. I think I should be able to hang with it at about 650rwhp.

Is his GT500 pretty heavily modded? I raped a 07/08 GT500 last weekend pretty bad. Not sure how modded he was but the suspension and exhaust was done. He wouldn't even look over at me after the race :??:.

If that 5.0 was just bolt on you would rape him severely. Puppy kicker lol

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Im waiting to race a buddy with a 09 gsxr 750. I am getting a 3.6 pulley, headers/xpipe/1 piece ds/ AED tune before the race hopefully all done in about a month and a half. I think I should be able to hang with it at about 650rwhp.

Is his GT500 pretty heavily modded? I raped a 07/08 GT500 last weekend pretty bad. Not sure how modded he was but the suspension and exhaust was done. He wouldn't even look over at me after the race :??:.

If that 5.0 was just bolt on you would rape him severely. Puppy kicker lol

haha i know i would have. not sure if he was digging my bike or if he thought he actually had a chance. i was more or less just admiring the car because it looked very nice. kind of a bro who was driving.

he claims his GT500 it making 600whp. not sure if i believe that. he bought it modded. has pulley's, intake, handheld tune (i think), some misc suspension parts. he doesnt know much about cars (at least his own) i was trying to find an old FS ad he had on craigslist. but for how little he knows, i doubt it has 600whp.

Users who are viewing this thread