Yakima peeps

torquemonster

Established Member
Hey guys i was wondering if any of you know if renegade or whatever the track down here is called is gonna be open tonight(friday) or saturday. I really wanna hit up the track while im here so please respond asap

coolguy10786

Established Member
If you go buy a schucks, they have the scheudles their usually. If i was in yakima i'd know, but im up at eastern so im outta the loop.

baby2000

Established Member
It is in Wapato and the openning day is April 1st. I am going to be there on openning day along with a few other members of the SVTOA. It should be fun it is just a test and tune.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
I only see trucks and semis in Yakima

and couple riced out hondas

Last edited:

coolguy10786

Established Member
team23jordan said:
I only see trucks and semis in Yakima

and couple riced out hondas
Ya, but there are fast cars there. Not many, but there are a few. I'll be there on april 1st, i've got my springbreak so im gonna go.

torquemonster

Established Member
Hey Peter its Anthony im just on treys sn, and yeah there are alot of hondahs out here. But ive also seen some sick 5.0's and old school muscle cars on slicks

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
torquemonster said:
Hey Peter its Anthony im just on treys sn, and yeah there are alot of hondahs out here. But ive also seen some sick 5.0's and old school muscle cars on slicks

Hey Anthony are you on the east side this weekend? I'm in Ellensburg till sunday. I was in Yakima this afternoon and saw alot of Stangs but alot of them were riced out! A ton of Hondas tho! :loser:

coolguy10786

Established Member
Cobra_03 said:
Hey Anthony are you on the east side this weekend? I'm in Ellensburg till sunday. I was in Yakima this afternoon and saw alot of Stangs but alot of them were riced out! A ton of Hondas tho! :loser:
Thats what yakima is, lots of v6 sn95's that are rice. There's are a couple of newer mach's, and i've seen one cobra besides mine. Yakima does have some badass muscle cars.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Hey i was in yakima till today(sunday). Got a ticket going through ellensburg and got pulled over for racing when i did no such thing. But yeah i saw one other sn95 cobra and a mach and then alot of riced out stangs

Cobra_03

Established Member
Shangsta said:
Hey i was in yakima till today(sunday). Got a ticket going through ellensburg and got pulled over for racing when i did no such thing. But yeah i saw one other sn95 cobra and a mach and then alot of riced out stangs

Aww man that sucks!!! :cuss: I left Ellensburg and a Stater followed me all the way till North Bend! It was funny, no one would pass the cop so there was like 40 cars backed up behind the cop! Damn pigs anyway! :cuss:

Cobra_03

Established Member
Shangsta said:
Yeah it sucked the whole ride back, but do you know of any traffic lawyers out that way cause im definitly not gonna eat this one

I'm not from that area, but I'll talk to my g/f. She knows alot of people in Ellensburg that might be able to help you out! I'll give here a call tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread