ya or na 20 dollar mod

dead man walkin

Established Member
It looks good, who cares what others think, I have played around with this idea as after 3 years my silver has stretches and nicks in it. I want to know how it holds up.. is it a vinyl sitcker? Cause it looks real

i want boost

Established Member
It looks good, who cares what others think, I have played around with this idea as after 3 years my silver has stretches and nicks in it. I want to know how it holds up.. is it a vinyl sitcker? Cause it looks real

That looks good man. How much of a pain is it to vinyl?? I have never looked into it.

Yea it's a sticker, seems to be real a real sturdy material, even, even with some stretching the print does not distort at all. And you really have to do some serious pulling/stretching for it to rip.

Never seen the stuff before, and was able to do this near flawlessly. The bottom spoke is without question the most difficult part. I started there, if you can do that piece you can do the other two no probleem. I did this out in the sun to help relax the wrap.

scott_0

Established Member
looks real good, not something Id personally do, but it does look good

RC-5.0

Established Member
My VERY FIRST glance was...Eh?? But then when I see the bland silver plastic it replaced I was like :thumbsup:
Would not do it in the absence of the CS CF interior, but with it...ya!

RC

Users who are viewing this thread