ya or na 20 dollar mod

i want boost

Established Member
First of all Idk about your carbon fiber comments, my factors cs dash is in a carbon fiber look, this wrap actually matches it perfect

I just finished the hardest piece to see if I could do that before continuing with the rest. The print didn't match up right because of the steep middle section.

I will post pictures after I finish the other two spokes, I'm doing this because I did not like the blinding silver on them
IMAG0445_zpstqxnzp7w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here you go work still going on, let me know what u think
IMAG0447_zpslmwxdetx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i want boost

Established Member
Help with the pics? Idk if you all can see them, but I cannot, and I posted some yesterday the same way and I could see them, let me know if you can I with post a html

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Help with the pics? Idk if you all can see them, but I cannot, and I posted some yesterday the same way and I could see them, let me know if you can I with post a html

Where are you hosting the pictures? I like photobucket and all you do is copy the IMG URL and paste into the comments box.

drkmrkiv

Established Member
I like it. I intend on doing some CF accents in mine as well. I just need to figure out which parts to CF... And maybe some suede. Hmmm...

i want boost

Established Member
Where are you hosting the pictures? I like photobucket and all you do is copy the IMG URL and paste into the comments box.

Thanks for the help, I also use photobucket, but I was using the image link in the comment box, worked yesterday

i want boost

Established Member
Here is the final product, fairly satisfied, very minor imperfections wrapping the corners, but for a first time rapper(seewhatididthere) I'm pretty happy, and it can always be removed

IMAG0453_zpsv1p8znp4.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0454_zpswx5mmwie.jpg
[/IMG]

clean92lx

Established Member
Thanks all, this is the only Part i do not like, may attempt to rewrap it at later date, not but so much you can do with this piece, but I think it could be better

IMAG0458_zpsqswnw8az.jpg
[/IMG]

Maybe just leave the wrap out of the center part and just wrap the outside part...

I'm gonna say nay. It kind of resembles the base steering wheels in the 2011 cars even though it has a carbon fiber look, it's dark like the cheap black plastic in the base models.

i want boost

Established Member
Maybe just leave the wrap out of the center part and just wrap the outside part...

I'm gonna say nay. It kind of resembles the base steering wheels in the 2011 cars even though it has a carbon fiber look, it's dark like the cheap black plastic in the base models.

Was my original plan, but the two pieces do not seperate, and can't really tuck the wrap properly

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
I've had mine wrapped for about 6mo with the same stuff on steering wheel and misc other places so far its holding up fine. I also want to redo mine but not a big deal. I also did the radio bezel area. I tried doing the cup holder area but the material ripped from so much stretching under the E brake that's a tough spot failed after two tries.

i want boost

Established Member
For those asking, this is a copied description of my order in amazon, give you enough to do all pieces twice, probably 3 times, for mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread