Y2K Cobra rims

Stash

Established Member
Anyone have any good, close up pics of a '99 Black Cobra with the 2000 Cobra R rims?
I'm looking at putting a new set of wheels on mine and I'm debating between the Y2K Cobra R's and the Steeda Ultralite I's.

Thanx
-Stash

Black 99 SVT

God

Established Member
i havent seen the Steeda Ultralite I's.. any links or pix?

SLOWBRA

Established Member
If you haven't found any pics in a few hours, email me or PM me and I'll email you some of my car when it had the 00 R's on it.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I have the stock wheels back on mine now for the street, Bogarts for the track.

99SVTAddict

Established Member
I don't know how to post pics...give me an e-mail address and I'll send you some good pics of the R's on my black Cobra.

-Chuck

Mac99Snake

GSIP
Established Member
Here is a picture of my 99 with Y2K rims.

22392616.jpg

SVECobraR

Established Member
ask and you shall recieve, thanks. im going to pick up a pair very soon but they have some curb rash, no dents or anything, but some scratches none the less. so i didn't know if i should powder coat them silver or black.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Im going to go 265/35r18s on all four. Its that whole cant rotate the tires thing that I've had enough of. Some will go wider but I found a deal on some tires that is tough to beat.

themadgmkillr

99 Cobra...Yeah Baby..!!
Established Member
265/35-18...I concur...295/35-18 out back...!!! The only reason I do this is because its not a DD so I don't pile up the miles...johnjib your car rocks too, thats the other y2k car that comes to mind when I think about them...but mine is Rio Red with Y2k's

SVECobraR

Established Member
im about to buy some used and there in good shape but the guy wanys to keep the center caps. and everywhere i look they want 30-40 a piece, which i wont pay. do you guys know anywhere cheaper i can buy it from, because without the caps i dont want the rims.

Users who are viewing this thread