y to verifThink I found a puppy mill, any way or do anything?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
contact the ASPCA. And if you want a quality GSD you may want to look into schutzhund clubs here in the US or around your area. They're usually a little weary but I'm in a club with my Doberman in Georgia and most of their dogs have multiple titles and many have been imported from Germany which is very strict on breedings as you have to hold titles before you can breed. I probably wouldn't never buy from a U.S. breeder again as Europe imports are such superior animals.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
PM Common. He has a German Shepard that is fairly young, so he should be able to recommend a good breeder for you in the area.

IcE

Established Member
takes a cold heart to do something like neglect or hurt a puppy. hope they pay to the full extent of the law

I agree, I hope the puppy goes to a good home because it is horrible to think what could happen to it if they get stuck there. I tried to search the phone number but I could not get an address to be 100% sure that it is the same people. I do not have the tools to do so, but I am hoping they changed their ways but probably not. That area is notorious, it is valued in the millions for them.

Users who are viewing this thread