Y block and pressure regulator install

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
i have a 96 cobra with a procharger, putting aeromotive fuel system in, the motor is not in the car and i want to run my lines to the tank while i am waiting, just wondering where you are putting the y bock and pressure regulator in the engine compartment, if you have any pic's that would help a lot thanks eric

JustBlown

Established Member
Setups I've seen put the y-block either in the the passenger side fender well or on the passenger side of the firewall. Can mount the regulator on a bracket on the firewall behind the driver's side fuel rail.

mcaligiuri

Established Member
i mounted mine right behind the fuel rails. the regulator i mounted by where the air cleaner used to be

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
mcaligiuri said:
i mounted mine right behind the fuel rails. the regulator i mounted by where the air cleaner used to be

i see you are supercharged do you have the tube going into the fender/intercooled system? i asume that there are no wires behind the that section of firewall then, do you think i could get a picture of that? if so my email is [email protected] i would greatly appricate it if you could if not thats ok

Users who are viewing this thread