XXX - June 25th

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Christian said:
I wish I could make it, can I bring my minivan, its the cobras replacement....now I just need to fit a whipple on it....

Making things fast that shouldnt be is my specialty. Let me know what you want it to do and we will get it there. :poke:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I'd love to go to XXX with you all, but I have 89 more days over here in the Philippines area before I get home from my westpac..

torquemonster

Established Member
Anthony & Peter/ Shangsta& Team23jordan- Me, Max(red mustang GT...use to have that silver svt focus...), and Nick lahaye with the WRX are crusing from woodinville to bellevue to meet griffin and his freind with another mustang gt and jared with his new R32 and were all going to xxx together, if you guys wanna cruise with us let me know...ya it will be a diverse croud, but will be fun!

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
torquemonster said:
Anthony & Peter/ Shangsta& Team23jordan- Me, Max(red mustang GT...use to have that silver svt focus...), and Nick lahaye with the WRX are crusing from woodinville to bellevue to meet griffin and his freind with another mustang gt and jared with his new R32 and were all going to xxx together, if you guys wanna cruise with us let me know...ya it will be a diverse croud, but will be fun!
I will go if its cool. Give me location and time.

torquemonster

Established Member
svtcobras said:
I will go if its cool. Give me location and time.
Ok so if you wanna go with us, meet us at the QFC in bellevue across the street from the bellevue mall at 5:00. i think that street is called ne 8th, it runs east and west through bellevue. any questions call my cell number. i pmed it to you. , trey

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
torquemonster said:
Ok so if you wanna go with us, meet us at the QFC in bellevue across the street from the bellevue mall at 5:00. i think that street is called ne 8th, it runs east and west through bellevue. any questions call my cell number. i pmed it to you. , trey

Trey I just saw you a couple of minutes ago. On the freeway from Costco and saw you get off at Paradise Lk. Rd. At first I heard a loud exhaust tone approaching the rear and saw a crystal white cobra cruizin'. I called Joey to confirm it was you and he told me you dropped him off. I wish I were in my 5.0 it would have been funnier running into eachother. How was XXX?

torquemonster

Established Member
have to say that the mustang turnout wasnt theat great but not to bad. lotta subarus...the cruise back from snoqualmie falls was absolute heaven !!! it was like 20 minutes of twisties !! no joke! had chris...a silver 05 Gt w/ black stripes in front of me(which sounds f'in tight) and shangsta behind . :rockon: SO ya I definately know where our next cruise will be!! i cant wait. :rockon:

torquemonster

Established Member
ya ,but not just that hill we ended up on so many different twistie roads. :banana: pretty soon we all need to have a cruise through there.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
yeah for everyone that took the regular route home you missed out there was soo many twisties that treys breaks overheated and were smoking like none other. The whole highway thing was also pretty fun

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
torquemonster said:
have to say that the mustang turnout wasnt theat great but not to bad. lotta subarus...the cruise back from snoqualmie falls was absolute heaven !!! it was like 20 minutes of twisties !! no joke! had chris...a silver 05 Gt w/ black stripes in front of me(which sounds f'in tight) and shangsta behind . :rockon: SO ya I definately know where our next cruise will be!! i cant wait. :rockon:

mustang turned out pretty sweet
no 03/04 badass cobras tho
it was nice to see that dude, with 03gt with KB, again

here are some pics that this one legacy dude took

LGTMEET062506007.jpg

LGTMEET062506006.jpg

LGTMEET062506004.jpg

LGTMEET062506002.jpg

LGTMEET062506001.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Tylerb59

Established Member
Sounds cool.

Was feeling bad I couldn't make it out (anywhere) as it was such a great weekend.

No freakin' clouds and I have no freakin' Cobra.

Oh well. It'll be back soon stronger then ever.

Ended up laying sod all day Saturday, drinking beer at a BBQ. On Sunday went over to Clallam Bay (read ~12 hour road trip) in a truck with no air conditioning. It was fun though!

Last edited:

jetbrett

Established Member
team23jordan said:
mustang turned out pretty sweet
no 03/04 badass cobras tho
it was nice to see that dude, with 03gt with KB, again
team23jordan said:
Hey that's me with the 03 KBized GT...it was cool seeing everyone again. My daughter wasn't too much up for going, but my son....we just got back from seeing Cars was digging all of the rides there.

Users who are viewing this thread