Xxr 968, thoughts ?

cpthowdy87

Established Member
Thinking of going with an all black staggered 18s xxr 968. What are your thoughts

51F8F203-1FAD-445F-B85A-6DF13356C7DB.jpg

Would look something like this but all black on a black 04 cobra . The wheels are identical enough to the xxr's

9F66FD8B-5382-4A47-A5F1-7EDF491896B0.jpg

Want to try something new but still thinking about my options .

dom418

Established Member
I am not a fan of black rims, I do like the rim on the black cobra though. I think on sonic blue they would look much better

ctgreddy

Established Member
Yes to the black on black. I cant say forsure if they'd look good on the car or not. They look almost like the stock wheels with a huge lip and little more "style". I'd try them and see. Might look amazing on the car.

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
If I would have seen these rims during my wheel search, I would have potentially bought them. They are exactly what I was originally looking for (black, DD, with staggered 18x9/18x10.5).

In fact, if LMR doesn't ship my SVE Drifts by the 31st, i might cancel the order and check these out. I've been waiting on the 18x10 drifts to come in stock for the last 3 months, and LMR can't seem to guarantee me when i'll ever get them....

cpthowdy87

Established Member
If I would have seen these rims during my wheel search, I would have potentially bought them. They are exactly what I was originally looking for (black, DD, with staggered 18x9/18x10.5).

In fact, if LMR doesn't ship my SVE Drifts by the 31st, i might cancel the order and check these out. I've been waiting on the 18x10 drifts to come in stock for the last 3 months, and LMR can't seem to guarantee me when i'll ever get them....

i called LMR the other day and was told they wont have the SVE's till around December. date keeps getting pushed.
i like the xxrs , havent seen them really and dig the black and lip

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
i called LMR the other day and was told they wont have the SVE's till around December. date keeps getting pushed.
i like the xxrs , havent seen them really and dig the black and lip

Wow. At least they've given you some credible info. They keep giving me the run around. They keep telling me they'll get stock on the 31st of every month, buy every month I call i'm told i'll have to wait another month. I've had the wheels on order since July. If December really is the next date they'll have stock, i'm definitely going elsewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread