Xxr 531 need help with offset advice

B1bullitt

Hey guys i have been tryin to find a answer on exactly how i can get my 18x11 wheels on my car i have been lookin for offsets or some solid number i can go off of to fit my wheels i just bought the xxr 531 with 20mm offset and 18x11 and it is really close what size tire do you guys recomend and also is this offset correct for my car i know im goin to have to roll my fenders but please give me some advice

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Offset should be good, those were what i ordered but after being on back order for 6months i canceled.

i would run a 315

what springs are you running? you might not need to roll the fenders, you might however need to remove your quad shocks if you are still running those, which means you should probably upgrade your lower control arms as the quads dampen the flex associated with the POS Factory LCA's

B1bullitt

I have eibach sportlines i think thats the name its lowered. 2 inches and i test fit the rim and it didnt touch the quad shock but i am thinking about upgrading the upper and lower control arms im running 18x10 fr500 now with a. 10 mm slip on spacer just to get it closer to the fender so im hoping the new wheels will sit close to that

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
IMO don't waste money on Uppers.

and prepare to roll the fenders, it might clear fine when its sitting still but lots of rear weight, bump, or hard launch might give you a rub.

B1bullitt

Yea hopefully not to bad the most extreme i would have to change out the rear sorings to like a 1.5 drop but i guess im jus gonna have to go for it and see what happens haha thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread