[Xtreme] SSR Wheel/Tire Combo ON SALE!

mystifiedworm

Established Member
I have one set of Silver Center SSR GT3 18X9.5 & 18X10.5 wheels in stock. I have one set of Satin Center wheels on the way to us as I type. I am offering an SSR GT3 / Yokohama AVS combo special. Tire sizes are 265/35-18 & 295/35-18. The Silver Center combo price is $3327 delivered. The Satin Center center combo price is $3477 delivered. Give us a call :)
Thanks,
Chad

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Tire Rack has the Satin finish in 18x10.5 & 18x9.5 with Yokahama AVS tires same size for $3,248 plus $97 for shipping.

See it here: www.tirerack.com

So Tire Rack is $129.00 cheaper, where is the "deal" at? :??:

Dont get me wrong, I love Xtreme Motorsports, bought my Borla Stinger and Tr6's from you guys....but a deal would be like $2999.00

Last edited:

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner
Tire Rack has the Satin finish in 18x10.5 & 18x9.5 with Yokahama AVS tires same size for $3,248 plus $97 for shipping.

Kind of what I was thinking.:shrug:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Well lets see..............Tirerack has millions in inventory so they can offer you such low prices they cant be beat...........Xtreme just happens to be a supporting sponsor of this site and is there anytime you have ANY question regarding parts and service, plus their after sale support is top notch. Id pay the extra 129.xx just to support a vendor of this site and their business. Its the WalMarts of the world like Tirerack that put the specialty houses that we need out of business. Step up.

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
Originally posted by CGoeschel
Well lets see..............Tirerack has millions in inventory so they can offer you such low prices they cant be beat...........Xtreme just happens to be a supporting sponsor of this site and is there anytime you have ANY question regarding parts and service, plus their after sale support is top notch. Id pay the extra 129.xx just to support a vendor of this site and their business. Its the WalMarts of the world like Tirerack that put the specialty houses that we need out of business. Step up.

sounds like you talked yourself into getting them ...why don't u step:shrug:
since $129 bucks is'nt much for you :rollseyes ...that's 50 bucks shy of enough $$$ for a CAI.

no offense to xtreme

Bill Reid

Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner

See it here: www.tirerack.com

Dont get me wrong, I love Xtreme Motorsports, bought my Borla Stinger and Tr6's from you guys....but a deal would be like $2999.00

Well Orphaner, I bet a good deal would be $2999 :) ... where did you get your cost information on that figure? I'll beat Tire Racks price... are you ready to purchase or were you just making a point at our expense? :)

Last edited:

CGoeschel

Established Member
sounds like you talked yourself into getting them ...why don't u step up

I did actually order some parts today from Xtreme and Ive done so in the past. At this time Im not looking to buy wheels and tires for my car because its only got 1,000 miles on it........This is the THIRD Cobra Ive had in 8 months ('03 10th Anniversary Torch Red, '04 Screaming Yellow Vert, '04 Screaming Yellow Coupe) But rest assured if there's a deal from Xtreme on SSR's when Im ready to buy, I would buy from them. If 129.00 was going to break my bank, Id be driving a Focus not a Cobra. lol

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I wish i had some $$ to spend id buy them. Do you guys have a monthly payment plan? ;-)

Dave

Bill Reid

Established Member
Dave, I have had multiple requests for credit lines. Unfortunately, we are not big enough to carry the paper... yet ;-). I may shop a few credit services soon... my worry is they are going to want a cut of the already pathetic profit margin in this parts market.

:beer:

ModsAway

Established Member
Originally posted by CGoeschel

Very well said, I have seen a lot of useful information posted by many members especially those from Xtreme.

:beer: to you guys for pushing the envelope with these cars and letting us know how it went.

Edit: I will pay the shipping for that combo and "test" them for you hehe. :rockon:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Cgoeschel, that $129 is almost enough to cover my gear set!!

Turtle........we know the problem isnt the 129 for the gear set, but the $400 your wife wont let you spend to get them installed!! Dont worry man........she'll give you your balls back someday!:lol:

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by Bill Reid
Well Orphaner, I bet a good deal would be $2999 :) ... where did you get your cost information on that figure? I'll beat Tire Racks price... are you ready to purchase or were you just making a point at our expense? :)

I am searching for good deals for some rims. I havent decided between CCW's, IForged, or ROH Modenas. But I am mostly looking for a good deal. I paid over $4000.00 for my 20 inch DUBS on my Lightning, and I dont really want to pay retail again.:-D I mean my 10th anniversary stickered for over $35,000, but I didnt just walk in and pay that. I got it for $28,xxx. Thats whats great about free market system. You can shop around for a good deal. :beer:

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
What is rediculous is the $400 for the install, not that I have no balls! I actually have a problem paying $550 for gears, when back in the day a set of gears cost you like $350 installed including the gear set!!!

BADBOLT2

Established Member
I've got BBS RK's.
18x9 fronts w/265/35/18 Nitto 555s
18x10 rears w/305/35/18 Nitto 555r Drags
Gonna look bada$$ on the new car!

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
um I just bought my ssr satin set from tirerack, wish I would have known you guys would have beaten it. I got a good price though (i called them on the phone to get it).

I guess I never looked much at the xmotorsport web site since it looks dedicated to corvettes. :shrug: I think a website rework might help that though.

Users who are viewing this thread