Xtreme Motorsports earns my business!!

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
Thanks again to the guys at Xtreme Motorsports who go to great lengths to keep my 03 Cobra running smooth and strong.

There is no question in my opinion, that the premiere local shop in the greater phoenix area is Xtreme,,,they are an authorised vendor here and they get my and your business because they earn it.

THanks again.
Peace, Love and Fast driving.

Evan

ohyea, end of this month i'm going to be running at Firebird's road course...as always, i'm giving rides!!! in the race car gt and the 03 cobra!!!

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
Yes, we must share the speed and of course preach it whenever possible...except when the rules forbid it, it is awesome giving rides...

Coleman, When does your beast get back on track?

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
cu there Matt,,,

and don't forget to have your Cobra with you...maybe we'll get you signed up...

you should go to azmustangs, as a group they are doing a special for the friday (29th I think) at Firebird. its a pretty good deal for the day. and i'll be running the 03 in this street group. I'm saving the GT race car for class competition as I need to keep the tyres fresh for the real races...

Evan

davidmax

Established Member
Hey Evan tanks for the Kudos we always try our best to earn every ones respect.Word of mouth is our primary add source along with the Kewl guys like you that dont forget to mention it.
Great New Year to all,David Smilovic

mystifiedworm

Established Member
Hey Evan, let me know I what time. I need a new pair of shorts. :-D It is totally different from driving and riding. Good luck.

By the way Congratulations on your placing at your last event. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread