Xtreme experience

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I got my dad one for Christmas a few years ago. We showed up at the track on the day we purchased and there was no event. They cancelled it, didn't notify us, and refused to refund or money. Never again.
i realize this is almost 4 years old, but mine was canceled because of covid and then the track shut down...they offer no refunds. amazing really.

anyone that is close to a track and wants $150 towards their purchase, i'll make ya a banging deal on my gift card. i am now 4.5hrs from closest track and i'll be damned if i let them keep even more free money due to canceling or maintenance.

tread carefully

MFE

Established Member
I talked to these guys about instructing with them, not gonna lie, had a very culty feel to it. Never clicked, never attended an event even though it was right in my back yard, and they want n00b instructors to cover their own travel for "away" events. They get positive feedback from attendees, but in talking to another local instructor candidate who'd talked to a couple others, something ain't right about these people.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I talked to these guys about instructing with them, not gonna lie, had a very culty feel to it. Never clicked, never attended an event even though it was right in my back yard, and they want n00b instructors to cover their own travel for "away" events. They get positive feedback from attendees, but in talking to another local instructor candidate who'd talked to a couple others, something ain't right about these people.
I have talked to 3 different people, and they ahdere without waiver to their 14 day cancelation policy on gift cards. Covid shutting all their tracks down didn't matter, and my local track shutting their doors didn't matter either.

They even have something in their policies about they can cancel your spot due to maintenance or weather(which I get, it is a track day) and you have 1 year to use your paid for spot...no refund. But in reading that while trying to get a spot for a GT3, I saw something that said if you were more than 3 hours away from the track they wouldn't hold you to those standards...which is why I asked again to just get a refund. Nashville(closest track) is 4.5hrs away and if it rained too heavily (April) or the GT3 was under maintenance, I'd be out even more money.

How infuriating, I hope the worst for them...over $150 lol

Users who are viewing this thread