Xtreme Dyno Day

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
Thanks to the crew at Xtreme for a great dyno day...it was nice to put a car up there that is stronger than most corvettes..takes twin turbos or some nitrous to beat us...

I have my dream of a 500 hp Mustang. 435/444 to the rear wheels. Great Air/Fuel also because these same Xtreme guys already tuned the car with a Mafturberner...

Met some local and not so local Cobra/Bad Ass Lightning owners...and some aok zo6 owners...

But I thought this one vette with a bottle was going to explode,,,when the guys that work in the shop are standing back,,,so am IIIIIIIIII

Cheers!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Evan

davidmax

Established Member
Thanks for the constant recognition we really thrive off the kind words.Dave Smilovic

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
But I thought this one vette with a bottle was going to explode,,,when the guys that work in the shop are standing back,,,so am IIIIIIIIII
I think this is the vette you were talking about. Z06 motor with lope, 180 direct port NX Kit and a whole slue of other parts. It pulled 540hp forget the torque but still not enough to best the Kenne Bell Cobra at 572hp.

David, Thanks for the dyno day it was great. Your shop is first class.

Users who are viewing this thread