xpipe

Nineonesix

Established Member
So now im actually thinking about getting an o/r xpipe. Myquestion is where do I buy one that fits the factory headers as I WONT be switching to long tubes.

Also what else will I need to make sure my car runs smoothly after install. Will I need those mil or o2 extenders. I plan to just get a bolt on one so I would be able to pass emissions by switching them back and forth.

I have the JLT rai and xcal2 so could I just turn off and check engine lights with the xcal or what. I really never thought about taking my cats off so I dont know how it all works. Thanks!

Shackleford

Established Member
They'll all fit factory headers, unless they say they're for long tubes.

Since you have the xcal you turn off the rear o2 sensors and that's it, not need for mil eliminators.

Nineonesix

Established Member
They'll all fit factory headers, unless they say they're for long tubes.

Since you have the xcal you turn off the rear o2 sensors and that's it, not need for mil eliminators.

So I can just zip tie the 02 sensors to the pipe or somewhere then for when I do need them again?

Shackleford

Established Member
There will still be bungs in the pipe to connect the sensors to, even though they're technically not used. Then just get the xcal out and turn the rear o2 sensors off so the check engine light doesn't come on and you're set.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
i hope you have an aftermarket catback, o/r X sounds like absolute shit with stock catback. I had one on for 2 days.

Nineonesix

Established Member
i hope you have an aftermarket catback, o/r X sounds like absolute shit with stock catback. I had one on for 2 days.

I have magnapacks right now but I want to switch over to the super 44's and then get the o/r x. Do they make one with 2.25 inch piping? How would the stock h with its 2.25inch fit with the 2.5 if I upgrade all the piping?

03MACH150BP

2003 Mach1 Slowmatic
Established Member
So now im actually thinking about getting an o/r xpipe. Myquestion is where do I buy one that fits the factory headers as I WONT be switching to long tubes.

Also what else will I need to make sure my car runs smoothly after install. Will I need those mil or o2 extenders. I plan to just get a bolt on one so I would be able to pass emissions by switching them back and forth.

I have the JLT rai and xcal2 so could I just turn off and check engine lights with the xcal or what. I really never thought about taking my cats off so I dont know how it all works. Thanks!

So how are you going to pass emmissons in the Republic of Cal?

If you are not going to do long tubes then I assume you are going for sound not power. Suggest an OR/Hpipe of prochamber not an X.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread