xmas gift for dad

slowtealz28

Established Member
Lookingto get somethin for my father for hs 07 GT500 for xmAS. he really wants cai tune and pulley so he can walk my bolt on c5, but i funno if i can swing that. he hates the way the car is so high up in the rear, anyone make good lowering kit jusst for the rear or it gotta be frint and bacjk?

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Get him the FRPP springs. They're not too expensive and they'll definitely help his Shelby's stance.

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
HP first. If you cant afford all of it. Then buy the pulley/cai or the tune. Let him buy the rest. Or buy a gift certificate at the place where he can buy a pulley/tune kit. Thats my vote.

svt1111

Established Member
I sent you a PM. I have some of the things you are looking for.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Gift certiciate is a hell'va idea, but then again if you spend over 250 you can get him a Tshirt, a 25 gift certificate, and you still get the 5% discount for being a member here!

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Order the Roush Rear Springs, they firm up the rear and sit about perfect with A Non-lowered Front End. I just did it, and like the result.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Two great Christmas presents are 1) the color matched hood lift kits sold by CJ's Pony Parts, and 2) the replacement stock looking intercooler reservoir sold by Roush Performance.

Another option could be the 08" harmonic balancer replacement which you can get for $249.

Users who are viewing this thread