Xmas came early

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
best friend got me some MM full length subframes for my birthday/christmas (same day). Curious on how much the difference it will be.

only reason i got em early was cause i went over and he was liek "ah shit, forgot to hide those"

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
From what i have heard the Difference is very noticeable and many people highly recommend them right of the bat. I also got me a set for Xmas

SVECobraR

Established Member
check out the so cal section for recommendations on installs, some guy put a post saying he new a muffler shop that does the install for less than a hundred bucks.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Yeah I hear you and I have some of those down here to. Hey did you ever get back to the track with car after you got it fixed? Take it easy!

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Yeah I hear you and I have some of those down here to. Hey did you ever get back to the track with car after you got it fixed? Take it easy!

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

Nope. The car was down a week waiting on parts and by the time I had it up and running we went from 5 employees at work to 2 so I've been working 7 days a week since Nov 11th.

I guess most of the local tracks around me have closed for now so it'll have to wait till spring. Kinda weird to deal with a racing season that closes. My track back home only closed for a month for the holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread