Xcal 2 questions???

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
I recently got my XCal 2 after putting on the 2.76 pulley... Anyway, they didn't turn off the traction control with the tune. I would like to turn it off but can't find in the menu where that would be located at. Can you not modify a tune after it has been loaded in your car? Or if it is possible to change, can someone lead me in the right direction on the tuner?

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
You can modify a tune, depending on what version of advantage they tuned the car with. It is just a scalar, I would call your tuner and have them turn it off and email it to you. They have already done the hard work, something like that should't take but a minute and shouldn't cost you a dime. If you have your tune files, send it to me, I'll turn the T/C off and send it back to you, no problem.

csumt76

Established Member
Yea, I got my Xcal2 from HPP with the TC disabled and the economy light turned off as well. At this point, it seems like the XC2 is too new and lacks some of the software. Right now, I can't change anything on mine. Who knows? Maybe someone else knows a little more.

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
They may not be in xtr format, they may be in zcf format, in which case he can't do anything but ship the tune back to the tuner, or another SCT dealer. Once again, CompOrange, I'll be glad to help if you have the tune file.

Users who are viewing this thread