Xcal 2 or Xcal 3?

ryan97cobra

Thanks, I Workout
Established Member
I am wanting to get an xcal but i dunno which i should get, and where i should get one from. I would like to get a custom tune loaded from wherever i buy it, so that i can have the rear o2's turned off and have a decent tune for the mods i have.

Where do you guys recommend that i get one? There is a local SCT tuner(Jim SWTuning) he tuned my old 86 and did an amazing job, so i assume he could create a custom tune for me im just not ready to spend big $$ for a tune i was hoping i could get one with the purchase of an xcal without spending an arm and a leg.

Thanks, Ryan.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Save yourself some money and have a look for a used Xcal 2 or 3 in the Market. I had a Xcal 2 and I liked it but my tuner uses sniper software so I sold it.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
if you get it used don't you have to send it back to sct to get it unmarried from the previous owners car?

They can be used on five different cars then it would have to go back to SCT to be unlocked and start the process over again.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Just get an xcal 2... if you getting a custom tune, you can still load it on and check CEL's with the xcal2

Users who are viewing this thread