XBOX Live gamers...

sick03cobra

you made Terminator mad!
Established Member
Hey I was wondering how many XBOX 360 online gamers we have in here. it would be nice to hang out online with some fellow SVT owners. and being that Forza Motorsport II is coming out soon some other SVT car guys would be nice to race against and kill all the ricers with. anyways im gonna post my gamertag and you can drop me a message and maybe we can get a group of us goin. :beer:

gamertag is WARM MACH1NE...WITH A 1 NOT AN I

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
When is Forza 2 coming out? I'll be all over that.:rockon: I don't play much right now, but in the next couple months I'll be getting a few new games.
Gamertag is same as my screen name.:beer:

sick03cobra

you made Terminator mad!
Established Member
Yeah I Got A Friend Who Works At Eb Games He Said Next Month Some Time..right Now I Dont Play Much And If I Do Its Chromehounds, Graw, Or World Series Of Poker...on Forza 2 Youre Gonna Be Able To Start A Car Club And I Wanna Get Some Svt Gamers Together

zapman

Established Member
sweet I'm down for it when Forza 2 comes out I don't play much anymore but I play just regular forza but when the second one comes out I'll be sure to play!! lol I'm not even sure when my live runs out!

sick03cobra

you made Terminator mad!
Established Member
yeah i heard NOV 4-8...its gonna be the the best racing game ever made..they have a few videos on the XBOX 360 marketplace...shows a chassis dyno..a windtunnel...and if you played the first one you know that anything is possible as far as paint is concerned....

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
'Darkshadowcobra' on the 360

I'm waiting to see some chaos with the Live Vision cam. Might hook it up tonight, :pepper: .

sick03cobra

you made Terminator mad!
Established Member
i bet they delayed forza 2 because they dont it to get buried in the holiday rush for games like rainbow 6 las vegas and splinter cell rouge agent...i wonder when need for speed carbon is due to release...looks like it might just be good enough to hold me over until forza...

Users who are viewing this thread