XBox for sale

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
WTF does that mean? Don't want it then don't buy it!
:idea:
whipple charged sonic --> :mj:
Vector--> :coolman:

:shrug:

some much tention :beer:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
vector said:
:idea:
whipple charged sonic --> :mj:
Vector--> :coolman:

:shrug:

some much tention :beer:

squintfinger.gif

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Come on guys get a room.
I think all your pent up frustration between you guys is over alot of misconception and assumptions of how things were precieved and or typed.
You guys need to have a good PMVersation and get back on the same page.

Being friends of both of you, and hearing both sides I think you guys are building hostility for no reason what so ever.
Reminds me of two chicks. LOL

I love the flipping off guy.

JP

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
JP said:
Come on guys get a room.
I think all your pent up frustration between you guys is over alot of misconception and assumptions of how things were precieved and or typed.
You guys need to have a good PMVersation and get back on the same page.

Being friends of both of you, and hearing both sides I think you guys are building hostility for no reason what so ever.
Reminds me of two chicks. LOL

I love the flipping off guy.

JP

neener.gif
buttkick.gif

Last edited:

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
hysterical.gif

Classic. That is probably how it would end up too. Red Sled wins...vs...Sonic Blue...

damn get a wide angle next time so we can see the silver car to :)

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
really i like whipple charged sonic tahts why i am always trying to help all of you guys out with atleast things i would do or try.

i just dont feel the love back from him :(

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
Just to let ya know you're not gonna get anywhere near $125 for your Xbox, I mean Xbox 360 comes out in just under 2 weeks so the old Xbox is gonna be obsolete, And not to mention you can get a new one for $150 and it comes with 2 controllers and Forza Motorsports. Plus the games you got 1 comes with the Xbox and the other is a game that already has 2 sequels to it. So if you really wanna get rid of it I'd say ask $75 for it and someone might jump on it but most are going for a little less than that even with more games, Good Luck

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
AFJuggalo81 said:
Just to let ya know you're not gonna get anywhere near $125 for your Xbox, I mean Xbox 360 comes out in just under 2 weeks so the old Xbox is gonna be obsolete, And not to mention you can get a new one for $150 and it comes with 2 controllers and Forza Motorsports. Plus the games you got 1 comes with the Xbox and the other is a game that already has 2 sequels to it. So if you really wanna get rid of it I'd say ask $75 for it and someone might jump on it but most are going for a little less than that even with more games, Good Luck

I put it on ebay. Whatever I get for it so be it. I didn't pay for it, nor did I use it so I really don't care nor did I research it. I just threw it up on here first to see if anyone was interested. So, yeah after seeing what they are actually selling for, I won't get that for it. Oh well, it was free. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread