XBOX 360 Fixing

GEETEE

Hello, I'm a forum lurker.

I have had success fixing xboxes (100%), I have been doing friends 360's with all different combos of the dreaded red lights.

I have spare time and was wondering if I could help out some of you guys. $30 plus shipping seems very fair. I will accept paypal, let me know what you guys think- especially moderators.

This is the main thing i have been doing to the xbox's...
Xbox-experts.com Xbox 360 Repair/Modding - Tutorial Team HYBRID's Ultimate X-Clamp Fix (RELEASED!)

Supernova

Established Member
Hello, I'm a forum lurker.

I have had success fixing xboxes (100%), I have been doing friends 360's with all different combos of the dreaded red lights.

I have spare time and was wondering if I could help out some of you guys. $30 plus shipping seems very fair. I will accept paypal, let me know what you guys think- especially moderators.

This is the main thing i have been doing to the xbox's...
Xbox-experts.com Xbox 360 Repair/Modding - Tutorial Team HYBRID's Ultimate X-Clamp Fix (RELEASED!)

Or they could do it themselves for $10. It's not that hard to find videos on YouTube showing you how...

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
What about fixing one that turns off just after turning on? It turns on for like .5 seconds then shuts off... power brick normal colored and everything... mind you, this x360 was sent from Microsoft after mine died...

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Mine just got the rings last night so I ordered the X-clamp repair kit from Amazon. This is my 3rd broken 360 in less than 4 years.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
my 360 doesnt read my disks. none of them. it just says open tray and when i do that and then reclose it, it says "reading" for a few seconds then says open tray again. I can get it do work if i ram the thing against the wall a few times while its reading though. Im gettin tired of doing it that way though because mt dogs get angry and start attacking the xbox as well. Can you fix that?

GEETEE

my 360 doesnt read my disks. none of them. it just says open tray and when i do that and then reclose it, it says "reading" for a few seconds then says open tray again. I can get it do work if i ram the thing against the wall a few times while its reading though. Im gettin tired of doing it that way though because mt dogs get angry and start attacking the xbox as well. Can you fix that?

More than likely the dvd laser head needs to be cleaned/adjusted. I have not done this yet.

GEETEE

What about fixing one that turns off just after turning on? It turns on for like .5 seconds then shuts off... power brick normal colored and everything... mind you, this x360 was sent from Microsoft after mine died...

I have fixed this with the repair linked at the top, but I have to check the voltages inside to see if it is something more serious.

GEETEE

Or they could do it themselves for $10. It's not that hard to find videos on YouTube showing you how...

It's not a secret that you can fix it yourself, as i have been doing more i have been getting better. The thermal paste alone is $10, you have to use the good one.

Users who are viewing this thread