X4 Monitoring

railroad

Established Member
After down loading Live Wire into my X4 tuner, can I leave it plugged up on the Shelby and use it as a monitoring device, during start up and shut down? I bought a mount and would like to leave it on the dash and watch some parameters. Sorry for the novice question.

Slowb00st

Established Member
After down loading Live Wire into my X4 tuner, can I leave it plugged up on the Shelby and use it as a monitoring device, during start up and shut down? I bought a mount and would like to leave it on the dash and watch some parameters. Sorry for the novice question.

Yes.

railroad

Established Member
After finding out it was OK to start and stop the engine with it connected, I played with it a little in the garage.
I have not successfully figured out how to input the live link. The X4 has some options in it now. I think it has ECT, volts, AiT1, Lambda and maybe a couple more. I want to display AIT2, Lamda, ECT and KR. Have not decided whether to go with number windows or the gauge display. I think you opt for the display and parameters you want, then down load into the X4. I am not very sharp on this stuff. I like being able to rotate the screen. Mine seems less obstructive and the cord is on the A pillar side, with the tuner mounted horizontal.

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
After finding out it was OK to start and stop the engine with it connected, I played with it a little in the garage.
I have not successfully figured out how to input the live link. The X4 has some options in it now. I think it has ECT, volts, AiT1, Lambda and maybe a couple more. I want to display AIT2, Lamda, ECT and KR. Have not decided whether to go with number windows or the gauge display. I think you opt for the display and parameters you want, then down load into the X4. I am not very sharp on this stuff. I like being able to rotate the screen. Mine seems less obstructive and the cord is on the A pillar side, with the tuner mounted horizontal.

Yeah, I was just curious since I haven't tinkered with mine since uploading the tune.

jazz

Established Member
this is how mine is

ZVXL0nx.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8417.JPG
    IMG_8417.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread