X Plan?

AZ SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Infra-Red SVT
What's an X plan?

Its a way for Ford employee friends and family to get a discount. Each Ford employee can get so many each year. The employee asks for a pin number from Ford and gives it to the friend or relative. They just go to a dealer and tell them the pin number and the dealer does the rest. Dealers aren't required to sell a vehicle under an x-plan if they don't want to. Currently, I think an x-plan is about the same as invoice.

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
I was informed that you could fill out X plan applications online and bring them in. I'm not a Ford employee, but I was told I could apply online for the X plan price. Anyone know of a place to apply? It's probably too late in the progress for my deal, but I figured it was worth a shot.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I've never heard of an online application...I know if you work for a company that uses a lot of ford vehicles you may be able to get X-plan.

AZ SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Tydlwavs
I was informed that you could fill out X plan applications online and bring them in. I'm not a Ford employee, but I was told I could apply online for the X plan price. Anyone know of a place to apply? It's probably too late in the progress for my deal, but I figured it was worth a shot.

I am skepticle about that. You say its to get an X-plan price. Could just be a scam by some dealers. Remember that plenty of cars are sold for X-plan prices even without an X-plan ;)

nocarey

Established Member
try going in and asking for 1% over dealer invoice, they'll deal on '03's now. If all fails :shrug: you can get to the X-plan site here(see end of post), but you need to be affiliated with Ford in some way. Like a company that supplies parts to Ford would qualify, etc.

(The following is from the Ford Partner(x-plan) site)-
The Partner Recognition Program provides special vehicle discounts to Partner employees and their spouses. The purpose of the program is to reward Partner Company employees, introduce Ford Motor Company products to new customers and recognize the loyalty of current owners.
Participation in the program is contingent on the Partner Company's continued relationship with Ford Motor Company, and will stay in effect until terminated by either party upon a thirty (30) days prior written notice provided to the other party. Ford Motor Company may terminate this program upon thirty (30) days notice at its respective sole discretion.
How do I take advantage of the Program?
That's easy. Follow these simple steps:
1. Generate your PIN on this website.
2. Visit your local dealer with your PIN and immediately identify yourself as a Partner Recognition participant. Provide your PIN and the last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number to verify your eligibility.
3. Provide proof of employment or membership by an eligible Partner Recognition Program Member through a pay stub, company I.D., business card, W-2, membership letter, membership card, etc.
4. Select your new vehicle.
5. Request vehicle invoice from sales representative to confirm plan price.
6. Discuss financing options.
7. Drive home in your new set of wheels.

https://www.fordpartners.com/Login/login.asp?clientCode=&currentCountry=

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread