X-Plan!

BoneCrusher

Established Member
B, Thanks for the info. Will that work for us if our Cobra is on order (mine's to be delivered next week).

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Originally posted by BoneCrusher
B, Thanks for the info. Will that work for us if our Cobra is on order (mine's to be delivered next week).

Good luck finding a dealer to honor it for any SVT product. The dealer commision for X-plan is small (couple hun), then we have to pay Ford 1% of MSRP to be a SVT dealer, so not too many will do it. Dealers around Michigan and Cleveland will do it though!

Originally posted bySB03
I downloaded it, but it came up with goofy stuff, no wording? anyone else

Do you have adobe acrobat reader? You will need it to read the file!
www.adobe.com

Last edited:

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Originally posted by BoneCrusher
That's kinda what I figured, how well does it work for other Fords?

I am a high volume, one price dealer, so alot of the stuff I sell right now is already at or below X-plan (X-plan is usually right below invoice). It will help save you a lot of time haggling though. It is good for things like GT's, Eddie Bauer Exped's, and most Fseries! The pin is good for, I think 6 months, so it could come in handy. This is only the second time, that I am aware of, that Ford has done this. Good Luck!

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Thanks again. I'm getting mine here in Pittsburgh for sticker price so that is good enough for me. I'll be in the market next year for a F-series or Explorer maybe so that just may come in handy.

What do you think of the Consumer Report's new car report that tells you exactly what the dealers pay for certain cars (costs $12).

svt-tmleader

Established Member
If you want to find out what a car costs me, just ask. We are not trying to hide anything! :)

And if you ever have any ???'s, just PM me!

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by svt-tmleader
If you want to find out what a car costs me, just ask. We are not trying to hide anything! :)

And if you ever have any ???'s, just PM me!

So what do you guy's get the 03 for?
Coupes?
Verts?

BocaCobra

Established Member
Hey SVT,
My 03 is due in on Sept.23rd...I already have an agreement on MSRP but some bad feeling tells me that when the car comes in that they are gonna screw with me and try and get more. You think I can do better then MSRP? Or better yet, do you have a Sonic Blue you want me to come and get from you? I am just north of you in Boca Raton :)

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by svt-tmleader

Does it really matter? ;-)
$32,390 coupe
$36,253 vert

Nope.

I already paid msrp. Doesn't sound that bad now.

:beer:

Undy

Established Member
I've a dealer in Virginia that'll do X, A, D and last but not least...Z plans on 03 verts n' coupes any day of the week.. send me a PM for info.:D

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Originally posted by BocaCobra
Hey SVT,
My 03 is due in on Sept.23rd...I already have an agreement on MSRP but some bad feeling tells me that when the car comes in that they are gonna screw with me and try and get more. You think I can do better then MSRP? Or better yet, do you have a Sonic Blue you want me to come and get from you? I am just north of you in Boca Raton :)

Sorry, the best I could do is order you one, all my present orders are spoken for. Why do you think that you might not get MSRP? If you have trouble, PM me and maybe I can help find a blue one for you at MSRP!

c5hardtop

Established Member
If your willing to look around, its not hard to find. I can buy off D-plan (dealership employee), which would make a Cobra 31.6k. I think I may buy a regular GT for a daily driver, I checked last week and D-plan is ~$900 under invoice on the GTs, which with 0% means 0 Down $350 a month and you walk out with a new 02 GT. Bought a Protege for the wife on Saturday on Mazda's S-plan. Quite frankly, a lot of people could lie about it. A friend just bought a Explorer on D-plan and they didn't even ask for a pin number untill 5 days after the sale. On the Mazda S-plan, they only required that a fill out a form, which didn't even include the pin or employee name, after all the paperwork and financing was complete.

C_Record

Established Member
Originally posted by Undy
I've a dealer in Virginia that'll do X, A, D and last but not least...Z plans on 03 verts n' coupes any day of the week.. send me a PM for info.:D

You've got a pm

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Originally posted by c5hardtop
If your willing to look around, its not hard to find. I can buy off D-plan (dealership employee), which would make a Cobra 31.6k. I think I may buy a regular GT for a daily driver, I checked last week and D-plan is ~$900 under invoice on the GTs, which with 0% means 0 Down $350 a month and you walk out with a new 02 GT. Bought a Protege for the wife on Saturday on Mazda's S-plan. Quite frankly, a lot of people could lie about it. A friend just bought a Explorer on D-plan and they didn't even ask for a pin number untill 5 days after the sale. On the Mazda S-plan, they only required that a fill out a form, which didn't even include the pin or employee name, after all the paperwork and financing was complete.

Now that D plan is the way to go. Can is (dealership employee) plan be passed to someone too?

Users who are viewing this thread