X-Plan Question

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Ok I can get x-plan from work. What exactly is x-plan and what all does it entail?

Thanks

Its a thing where only ford delars can buy fords for under factory invoice and still get all the customer rebates and incentives or whatever the hell its called...i think its incentives, you gotta register for it and yea, i also think you can use it for a few other companys to, it sort of depends where you work and what their procedures are though i mean it varies alittle across the board

golden_eye

All show and no go
Established Member
My parents had x-plan for a while because my grandfather had worked at a ford plant a long time ago. We lost it after my grandmother died though.

I was too young to remember the details but I do remember that the price was so good my dad had to raise a stink with corporate because the dealer refused to sell him his Cobra at the time (back in '94) due to the price being reduced so much.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
if it was your grandfather they had "A" plan. and it's totally up to the dealer if they will honor the plan discounts. i work for ford too and in 93 i wanted a new cobra so bad but the wouldn't give me my employee discount

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
they dont apply to SVT products. i tried to get a GT500 under one of the plans at work and my own dealer wouldn't honour it.

i bought my cobra on "A" plan along with $4,500 rebates + $500 if i financed with ford credit

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
depending on what you are looking at, right now they are selling vehicles at employee pricing. i believe that pricing is the x plan.

Users who are viewing this thread