X plan pin #

760-MPH

Established Member
Does anyone have an extra X-plan Pin # they woulnd't mind giving out. I am trying to take advantage to get a daily driver focus and get a dell computer.

If not, can anyone else suggest another new car in the same price range?

:rolling:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Call Family and Friends at Ford, do not have the number off hand, but they maybe able to help you. Im a stock holder in Ford, so I called, told them, bam, pin # emailed to me.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by 760-MPH
Does anyone have an extra X-plan Pin # they woulnd't mind giving out. I am trying to take advantage to get a daily driver focus and get a dell computer.

If not, can anyone else suggest another new car in the same price range?

:rolling:

dude, xplan on a Focus is like 100 over invoice. You do have dealer processing fees waived though. Just go in and tell them you want it for invoice, they WILL sell you one for that, especially within a few days of the end of the month. Hell tell them you want it for the X-plan price INCLUDING processing fee.....Wasting your time getting an x-plan to save maybe a few bucks in processing fees is silly on that car.

For the most part, Focus has SO little markup its hard for a salesperson to make money, they DO get a $100 spin from Ford for each one sold this month. I dont even bother haggling Foci, I just say "here is invoice $XXXXX" just tell me how much you want think we should make and you're done" Oddly enough people give me more money sometimes "is $500 enough?" :) But I really could care less if they said $1 -"GREAT LETS WRITE IT UP!-CONGRATULATIONS!" why f'n bother for a couple o' three hundred, make it fun at least.:p

Just make sure you pick the right one, take the rebates and run. AND make SURE your financing is what the rate should be for your credit and the numbers jive!!! A dealer can pick up WAY more in finance to offset a discount. There is the PRICE of the car and the COST of owning it!!! Focus comes with the 100k powertrain warranty so you need to decide if economy car minor parts are going to offset an extended B-B warranty. If you are financing MOST of the ammount, (75%+) ALWAYS GET GAP INSURANCE! Other then that, pass on all the other stuff.

You can get $1500 off AND the Dell 2400 on an '05. Its actually a no-bullshit deal, the coupon includes shipping and everything. Dont bother getting an 04 to get an additional 1000 in rebates-you already lost more then $3000 from day one because of a model year change(not to mention the 05's a great car with the duratecs).

Last edited:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
heres an invoice for a power-group(110A package includes power windows/locks/mirrors/center console/keyless remotes/AC) ZX3 auto, DOHC engine is standard, check out x-plan price:

MSRP $15865/ Invoice $15019.04 / x-plan $15126.04

dont sweat shopping Foci, we don't selling them.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
just sold 2 at x-plan:D

whoop te freakin doo:bored: 2 mini comm and 2 spin checks:bored:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d
just sold 2 at x-plan:D

whoop te freakin doo:bored: 2 mini comm and 2 spin checks:bored:

I know man, just MAKE EM QUICK!:p