X plan info?

760-MPH

Established Member
does anyone have any info re: the x plan? My friend is trying to buy a sonic blue v6 and found one in inventory but they are asking $24,500 for it. He needs a new car within the next week and the dealer won't work on the price.
I found it on fordvehicles and MSRP is 21,475. Is that how much it would be under X plan?

Does anyone have access to an extra X plan pin? He is willing to pay MSRP but the dealership seems to think they can get close to 25k for it. And from what i understand if we give them an x plan # he cant argue about the price?

thanks

760-MPH

Established Member
Yeah the other dealerships around here are doing sticker as well. One of those dealers are trying to dealer trade for the v6 but the other dealer wont let it go.

it sucks

but do you know anything about X plan? would that make them give it to my friend for MSRP? thanks

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
760-MPH said:
Yeah the other dealerships around here are doing sticker as well. One of those dealers are trying to dealer trade for the v6 but the other dealer wont let it go.

it sucks

but do you know anything about X plan? would that make them give it to my friend for MSRP? thanks

X plan is typically available to certain company employees. Tell your friend to ask his boss if they get X plan at car dealerships. I think we've done X plan for other people but I'm not sure how the process work.

760-MPH

Established Member
Ok thanks for the headsup. There are slightly used machs around here for 20-21k and my friend rather pay that much for an 05 v6

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
760-MPH said:
Ok thanks for the headsup. There are slightly used machs around here for 20-21k and my friend rather pay that much for an 05 v6

If he pays more than $18,000 for a used Mach in perfect condition he's getting ripped off. The new stangs, V6's and GT's are nice cars though. I'd take the Mach if I was in his position.

4V owns the 3V GT and V6.

Users who are viewing this thread