X - PLAN IN SO CAL MISSION COMPLETE

SVT ROD

Established Member
Well after three months of much frustration attaining a reasonable price in So Cal, I finally bit the bullet and put my name on a MSRP factory order, no money down cause they would sell it anyways if I backed out.

As luck would have it today the end of the Month a fellow brother on this forum (Mike)Mr. Superbowl cameraman...managed to locate a dealer in San Diego that would would honor the x plan. They had three on the lot. Ended up getting below invoice at $32,445 plus tax and lic. Strait up deal no hidden charges.

End of the month and they were willing to give us both the x plan thanks to Mikes efforts on the smooth talk. They had three on the lot, two black and a white. I def. didn't want the black and Mike didn't either, but he was so cool to give up the white to me. He is a very kewl person. Anyone looking for x plan should contact him and work a numbers deal with him with a dealer. He made it happen for me. Much appreciated Mr. Mike...da man. He is willing to road trip to get his sonic blue.:burnout:

Much props Mike:coolman:

Last edited:

eemzee

Established Member
Hey,

I just emailed you. Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like the car. Like I said in my email, I'll probably factory order mine now. And I've given up on Sonic Blue. Your white looked great in person and outside. I only saw it in pictures and in the dark parking garage of the other dealership until last night. White is MUCH nicer in the light. So oddly enough I'll either order white or maybe red. Although I'm not opposed to sonic blue and other colors (no black/yellow) already on the lot with less than 10 miles for x-plan. (yea, I know, who isn't!!) Anyone know how long dealers will keep taking orders, please let me know. Enjoy your car!!
eemzee (er. Mike:)

Last edited:

OverToad

Established Member
After reading the sad thread about JDM and their ass-kooked headers, it's great to see the REAL spirit of this board in full swing.
Ironic, isn't it? This board is powered by money from vendors, but the real backbone of this board is the members helping out other members.
Kudo's EemZee :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread