X pipe today

grnenvy

Established Member
I ordered an X pipe from lethal yesterday and got it today. (Thanks) I also put it on real quick it was so easy and fit perfect. I'm thinking this is the way to go! I'm a fan of the H pipe sound but with the factory mid mufflers and tail mufflers it sounds awesome! :banana:

Jared how about when you guys are designing an H pipe you also make a pipe that bolts in place of the mid mufflers. That would be great for the guys that want to stick with the factory mufflers but want even more noise!

Last edited:

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Hey, are u getting a CEL now since you removed the converters..

Thanks

Brian

I ordered an X pipe from lethal yesterday and got it today. (Thanks) I also put it on real quick it was so easy and fit perfect. I'm thinking this is the way to go! I'm a fan of the H pipe sound but with the factory mid mufflers and tail mufflers it sounds awesome! :banana:

Jared how about when you guys are designing an H pipe you also make a pipe that bolts in place of the mid mufflers. That would be great for the guys that want to stick with the factory mufflers but want even more noise!

grnenvy

Established Member
I don't know about that! Yes I'm getting a mil light and I also think the car isn't running right. I'm getting my Amazon tune on tuesday that will fix the mil! I'm thinking the rear 02s will be shut off.

I'd say more people will be quicker to dump the factory brick mufflers than install an X or H pipe.

slyguy

Established Member
I don't know about that! Yes I'm getting a mil light and I also think the car isn't running right. I'm getting my Amazon tune on tuesday that will fix the mil! I'm thinking the rear 02s will be shut off.

Update???

How's the car running now?

Users who are viewing this thread