X pipe recommendations

MisterChrome

Established Member
What X pipe you guys recommend. I would like to go O/R with the option to cat. I currently have the SLP modular but the damn thing hangs too low. I currently have the H&R Race with no front Isos and bottom rear isos and my X is scraping way too much. Suggestions? ...I am considering replacing front isos and adding both rears, but my x still hangs too low and would continue to scrape

HighPSI

Established Member
What X pipe you guys recommend. I would like to go O/R with the option to cat. I currently have the SLP modular but the damn thing hangs too low. I currently have the H&R Race with no front Isos and bottom rear isos and my X is scraping way too much. Suggestions? ...I am considering replacing front isos and adding both rears, but my x still hangs too low and would continue to scrape

I would defiantly recommend the Magnaflow X-pipe with metallic cats. They flow better and handle higher heat better then high flow ceramic cats (P# 16430). I am waiting on my pics and sound clips but I will post them as soon as I get them. You will be able to see how well the X-pipe hangs.

divided

Established Member
I would defiantly recommend the Magnaflow X-pipe with metallic cats. They flow better and handle higher heat better then high flow ceramic cats (P# 16430). I am waiting on my pics and sound clips but I will post them as soon as I get them. You will be able to see how well the X-pipe hangs.

x2. I plan on getting catted magnaflows x as well.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Bassani offers a modular X pipe.

I also suggest bassani.. good clean quality pipe that fits VERY well...

I just pulled mine off within 20 minutes the other day.. another good one, believe it or not, is the upr x pipe.. it fit pretty well on my room-mates cobra.

never installed/uninstalled a magnaflow x pipe, but all there stuff seems to be top notch. You can't go wrong!

Rob Nelson

Established Member
I've got the bassani and have no complaints and would recommend it if you plan on switching from offroad to catted. I fits well and does not hang too low. I had a catted magnaflow X on my last cobra and the fit and quality was also top notch. Either one should fit your needs.

Users who are viewing this thread