X pipe or H pipe

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
deeper... go with the H then. I would say an X would also give it a deeper sound than you have but just not as deep as the H.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
evans03c said:
deeper... go with the H then. I would say an X would also give it a deeper sound than you have but just not as deep as the H.
how do you like your mrt h pipe and will it bolt up to the mag catback i have plus where did you purchase it :banana:

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
svt cobra brett said:
how do you like your mrt h pipe and will it bolt up to the mag catback i have plus where did you purchase it :banana:
Thumbs up for the MRT. The sound is awesome. I get compliments on it all the time. Bolts right up to a Maggie or any Cobra CB I believe. $515 + freight and it seems that you can only get it from MRT directly.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
evans03c said:
Thumbs up for the MRT. The sound is awesome. I get compliments on it all the time. Bolts right up to a Maggie or any Cobra CB I believe. $515 + freight and it seems that you can only get it from MRT directly.

thanks ill do my shoping tomorrow and get it orderd..will it be to loud for interstate driving..75-85 mph or is it loug under wot only :beer:

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
hmmm. If you do a lot of interstate driving I think you'll have noticeable drone with it. Better think about that before you buy. I know it drones for me but I have a Bassani CB with it. It probably won't be as loud with a Maggie. You'd have drone with the X-pipe as well though, more or less depending on which one. My car is just for weekends and having fun so the fact that it's loud is fine with me.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
evans03c said:
hmmm. If you do a lot of interstate driving I think you'll have noticeable drone with it. Better think about that before you buy. I know it drones for me but I have a Bassani CB with it. It probably won't be as loud with a Maggie. You'd have drone with the X-pipe as well though, more or less depending on which one. My car is just for weekends and having fun so the fact that it's loud is fine with me.

yea mine is a weekend car as well but i take to ft.lauderdale at times and i don't want drone at all...i guess the maggie will do for now

thanks for all your help evanso3c :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread