X-Pipe, Headers, w/ 40 series

getstung

Established Member
New on here so you probably get this question alot. Got an 03 snake with 40 series flows on it. I want to go to an off-road X and mid length headers. Car sounds good now at low rpm and romp but i want to shake the ****ing doors off everyone i pass. Whats the best head crossover combo. Dont care about price really. I know there is a long bbk vs. bassani debate. Also which Xpipe comes with the O2 censor hook ups.Thanks

rACeRs

Established Member
Im running mac longtubes, upr x, and super 40's. It sounds great :rockon: The headers actually will make your car a bit quieter while cruising, but once you go wot it will scream

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I think I'm gonna order some super 40s and swap out my maggie muffs. I'll try to post a vid when done. Where is the best place to order FlowMaster Super 40s?

tv's 03

Established Member
BigBeez03 said:
I think I'm gonna order some super 40s and swap out my maggie muffs. I'll try to post a vid when done. Where is the best place to order FlowMaster Super 40s?

Not sure about muffs alone, but summit and jegs both had great deals on the flowmaster cat back I just ordered

Users who are viewing this thread