wwt or for sale cams

rfissel

Established Member
i got a set of comp cams xe270ah-13 that came with a set of ported heads that i got a good deal on...i already had a bottom end built before i got the heads and i have been informed that i would have to fly cut my pistons and im not looking to do that since my bottom end is already built an put together....so im looking to either trade for a smaller set of cams that i will no have to fly cut the pistons or just sell them outright an run stock cams...the cams are brand new no miles..will post pics this weekend...if interested please text me at 7174798799...i would like to do this asap im putting my motor together this weekend.....thanks ryan

rfissel

Established Member
no i do have stock cams...i got a completly built na motor and a 175 hit going on it looking for a set of aftermarket cams but shoot me an offer.. these cams are brand new no run time at all....

rfissel

Established Member
i got a break..these cams might work i will be test fitting sat to make sure piston to valve clearence is ok...if not im looking for cash an stock cams deal on stock cams fell through so hit me up with offers..if price is right i wont even test fit so get at me asap

WildKardde

Suspension God.
Established Member
i text you but no response, i took a little to respond back to your pm but its cause ive been super busy at work, so lmk if you still got them

gotboost?02

Boosted
Established Member
i can back fissle up on these cams they came from me and all is well....good guy to deal with dont miss out guys!GLWS .......Nate

Users who are viewing this thread