WTT: Your Lightning for my KB Cobra

Sanchez

Don't Panic
Established Member
Hello, all. I have a bad ass 2003 Cobra with a Kenne Bell blower, a Viper T56 transmission, a solid axle swap, and a bunch more. I love driving it, but I just need something more practical, so I'm looking to sell it and get into a Lightning. I'm wondering if there's a Lightning owner here who wants a Cobra and could help me cut out the middle step. I still owe money on the Cobra, so it would probably be more of an "I'll buy your Lightning and you buy my Cobra" arrangement than a straight swap, but I can lower the cash price down to my loan balance.

For my part, I'm looking for a 2000+ L or a 99 with the towing hitch option. A tonneau cover is nice but not required. I'd like to find something with under 60k miles on it, but that's negotiable too.

If you'd like more information, here's a link to the full details of the car:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296026

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
That is a nice car. Someone better jump on this soon. If I had the money I would definitely be making arrangements on this deal.

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
i have a 03 DSG L with typical bolt ons. 400rwhp 500rwtq. 31k miles. Toneau cover etc.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and see if we can work something out. Jim

edit -- i also have the title in hand.

silver02

Interested

I have a 2002 SVT Lightning, Minor mods, Diablo sport tuner, Cold air, toneau cover DVD, 2 10" JL w amp tinted windows. I have been looking for a newer cobra hit me back at [email protected]

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Hey Sanchez :) Good luck on your sale, i talked to you earlier. This is a nice car.

spdjnky

slept_on
Established Member
ive got an 02 L with 58k black hard tonneau hitch with 4,6 prong, aem cai, c&l upper, metco idlers, 4lb lower, 160 thermostat, accufab single blade, tr6's, predator programmer and aem wide band afr guage real clean runs very strong...been lookin for black cobra for ahwile yours looks great and i like all your mods only thing... im in cali hit me back if interested

Sanchez

Don't Panic
Established Member
02 True Blue said:
I want that car bad!!!

You've got a nice looking truck, man, but I think it's too pretty for me. :) I'm not really looking for the custom paint or wheels, so I couldn't offer you what you're asking, and I don't want to insult you with a lowball offer.

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
I got a 2003 DSG lightning with 34k miles, clean title in hand, let me know if your interested. has your car ever been in an accident? you can PM me if youd like.

HELLFYR

Back in the game
Established Member
Interesting... EMAIL me at

RockLight at gmail.com

For some reason my PMs aren't working on this board. (Maybe I need to be a paying member... I dunno).

Anyway, I have an 04 SVTL with under 12,000 miles on it (Black) with soft tonneau and the towing package. Truck has been used to haul stuff, so the exterior has a few scratches... and the bed is ... well... it would need a spray in liner :)
Only performance mod to the truck is a JLT True CAI.
Interior has a set of Wet Okele Black/Silver seat covers.

Give me a shout if you want to discuss further at the afore mentioned email.

Later ~Rod

BackinablackL

Established Member
Ive got an 01 with 70k, Its got a 4 pound lower, intake/exhaust and thats about it. Im from Atl and have lots of friends over there, i could make the drive and pick the car up. Think about how much money over the truck you would want. My email is [email protected]. I cant PM on here for some reason.

Sanchez

Don't Panic
Established Member
What???? said:
Don't need a lifted Jeep do ya? Just offering cause I'd loooooove to buy your car.

Sorry, man, I need something I can haul my motorcycle around in. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread