WTT/WTS Magnapacks.

Nineonesix

Established Member
Just like the title says I wanna try and get 150 shipped for them. They have less then 2k miles on them. (more like 1,200). Or trade for flowmasters. Just too loud with the o/r x on the mach.

*edit* I may even be interested in magnaflows.
If someone buys them before friday ill let them go for 120. Save 30 bucks.

Last edited:

Bluebullit

Established Member
if you sell them you could buy the magnaflow mufflers i have for sale :) they arent as loud as the packs

Nineonesix

Established Member
if you sell them you could buy the magnaflow mufflers i have for sale :) they arent as loud as the packs

I was actually thinking about going with the magnaflows as I heard they were quieter then the flowmasters.

I will get pics up tomorrow.. If I can get far enough under the car.

Bluebullit

Established Member
i wouldnt say they are quieter than the flows but i guess depending on what kind of flows... i used to have them on my gt but when i got an x pipe i get the magnaflows and i loved them but now that they are dumped i decided to buy a new cat back instead of just buying tail pipes lol

Nineonesix

Established Member
i wouldnt say they are quieter than the flows but i guess depending on what kind of flows... i used to have them on my gt but when i got an x pipe i get the magnaflows and i loved them but now that they are dumped i decided to buy a new cat back instead of just buying tail pipes lol

How much shipped?

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
i got flow 40's that ill cut off for your packs.... They are the mufflers that come on the american thunder catback, they sound great, with a nice tone but i want louder... If we do it ill need to measure how long of a section ill be losing and have you cut the same length so it's easier to just weld the new ones back up.

Users who are viewing this thread