wtt wts bogart 16x10 15x3 w tires for ccw, trueforged, fr500 etc.

t01lightning

Established Member
I have a mint set of Bogart drag star wheels and tires. Only if you are serious pm me your email so I can send pics if this link does not work.
Pictures by Streetcarpics - Photobucket
The rears are 16x10 rt drag stars no bolts with 28 x10 hoosiers about 70% left, about 10 passes, fronts are 15x4 rt drag stars WITH NEW MT FRONT RUNNER no bolts on wheels including billet center caps and lugs. Fronts have built in spacer and rears require no grinding etc as they are made to fit 03 04 cobra. Look at pics and see how flush both fronts and rears fit on new edge and my sn95. The reason why I am selling or looking to trade is because my wife was hit at 60mph and had her car totaled by a 2500 chevy at a dead stop on Valentines Day and will be able to drive next week. She will have to use my daily driver so my 04cobra motor c4 3800 stall car needs at least street tires as for the next month it will no longer serve as a once a month ride and will be my daily until insurance cuts a check and I find the tahoe she wants. The hoosiers hook so hard and get hot super fast so there is no way they will last on my everyday commute to work. I will trade for a set of ccw wheels trueforged hre iforged etc Drag radials are fine as a 18x9 18x10.5 0r 18x11 would be perfect. 17's are also fine 17x10.5 fr500 with added money would also be considered.. This wheel and tire combo cost me around 3,000 and I am pretty sure there is a wait time from bogart still. Basically don't be afraid to throw me an offer or tell me what you have. Keep in mind I have 500 to the wheels on a mustang dyno and a bottle in the car which adds another 150 -200 hp so nothing smaller than 295's, really need 335's or 315's again drag radial are ok also. I guess my outright price since they are really almost brand new no scratches curb rash etc is 2,000. Thanks guys and I am located in New Orleans LA.

Users who are viewing this thread