WTT/WTS: Bassani X-pipe & Catback

1hot281

Established Member
Hello all. My car is due for smog this coming October, and I'm getting tired of swapping the stock cats off and on. So I'm looking to offload my complete Bassani system, consisting of the catted X-pipe and Bassani catback... in exchange for a 99-02 Saleen/Borla catback, or complete 99-04 SLP Loudmouth catback, and a little cash on your end.

I'd also be willing to sell the system outright for around $500 OBO, + shipping. The Catback, or X-pipe, separately, are $400-$500+ each.

System has been on the car for about 2 years. Less than 5,000 miles. The catted X-pipe passes emissions testing. Just fails the visual inspection here in awesome California :mad:

Bassani BX Exhaust System for Mustang 99-04 GT/Mach 1 4.6L V8, Bassani BX46995S, Bassani Exhaust System
Bassani BX Power X Crossover w/cats 1999-04 Mustang 2V 5spd V8, Bassani BX46993, Bassani Mid-Pipes (X-Pipes)

How it sounds
Bassani Xhaust on my Saleen - YouTube

How the system came as purchased
Bassani01.gif

How the tips look in the bumper
JaredSaleen1.jpg

How it all sits under the car
9ab479ce.gif

The original Bassani tips (slash cut) were ditched in favor of rolled tips. The system also has MIL-eliminators installed, so if you want to ditch the cats, it won't throw a "Check Engine" light.

Local sales receive priority. I'm not really looking to separate this setup, I'd rather sell it together so I can just put my stock cats back on, and replace the catback with something loud like Borla or SLP LM. But money talks.

1hot281

Established Member
Regular full size

Not really interested in full-size Magnaflow unless it's the stock 03-04 Saleen/Magnaflow catback that I already had.

how much shipped to 06255 for the catback?

As I don't have a replacement catback yet, i won't know how much shipping is until I remove the Bassani setup from my car.

I have a stock midpipe from a 99 cobra. Located here in the bay area as well.

I still have my stock midpipe. Just trying to replace the catback once the stock cats are installed.

Users who are viewing this thread