wtt/wts 97 cobra built engine w/s-trim 480rwhp

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
sorry for the links i tried to post pics to the add but this site want let me. sorry for the incovenience.

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
yes price on car is $17,500 or trade for mustang of equal value. 03 cobra bullitt mach 1 93 teal cobra something with a supercharger on it just depends. i really dont have to sell so im seeing whats out there

Apicia

Established Member
yes price on car is $17,500 or trade for mustang of equal value. 03 cobra bullitt mach 1 93 teal cobra something with a supercharger on it just depends. i really dont have to sell so im seeing whats out there

With the mileage, are you adding cash if you find the right car?

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
if i trade it will be a even trade. as for the milage on the car it has 125 on the body but has the look of a 50k mile car and the engine and and all of the mods has less than 900 miles so you really cant go by milage

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
here are some pics with the irs and a detailed underneath.
IMG_1311.jpg

047_2_.jpg

032_2_.jpg

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
bump will trade for nice highland green bullitt plus some cash or sale for $15,500 car will come with solid axle w/4:10 gear

sc98cbra

Established Member
Svt-cpe. Check out the ad for mcar in charrlote craigslist. If it is something that interest you. Email me with the email provided. I wouldn't trade even, but I'm sure I can strike a deal with you.

Users who are viewing this thread