WTT/WTS 1993 Mustang LX. Built 306ci, Turbo, 5 Speed.

JamesBlake

Established Member
No Longer for sale. DELETE 1993 Mustang LX. Built 306ci, Turbo, 5 Speed. $12k

Hello,

I am interested in trading for an '03-'04 Cobra, boosted Mach 1 or 99-01 Cobra, or maybe a nice boosted bullitt/GT.(Mostly new edges, but don't hesitate to shoot me other offers)(Also, interested in nice 4 door trucks like an F-250 or 150, etc...) $12,000 or BEST offer.

My '93 LX is basically brand new. Motor has maybe 3,500 miles on it, and YES I have paperwork/receipts to prove everything done to vehicle. Transmission is a brand new bought off the shelf from Dallas Mustang in Dallas,TX built world class super duty T-5. Just to name a few mods...
-Built stock block, srp pistons, forged crank, etc, has main girdle, windage tray, Moroso 7qt oil pan, and maximum motorsports solid motor mounts.(9:0:1)
-Trickflow heads.
-Custom Comp Camshaft (Grind#: FW 3611/3611 HR114.0)
-Ported '93 Cobra upper and lower intakes.
-#60 injectors
-255LPH F.pump
-Started as an ON3 turbo kit(Upgrade turbonetics 61mm turbo, precision wastegate, precision BOV, upgraded intercooler)
-Spec stage 4 Clutch
- UPR coilovers, and tubular k-member up front.
-Eibach drag launch springs in rear.
-UPR upper and lower tubular control arms.
-UPR subframe connectors (Welded).
-Strange adjustable shocks in rear.
-Stock 3:08 gears with upgraded Yukon 31 spline axles.
-Pony R custom chrome pony wheels.(6" up front, and 10.5" in the rear.)
- nitto 555r drag radials in rear(315-35-R17)
-Steeda short throw shifter.
-boost gauge and water temp gauge on pillar pod.
-aftermarket JVC head unit with wireless Bluetooth, and handsfree talking with microphone wired in)
-Also have original radio/headunit in box as well
- 6" shorty antenna.
-Stock brakes with upgraded Hawk pads(Not the best I know, but it does the job for now. Was going to be one of the next projects.
-Paint is immaculate besides a couple very very small scratches that you probably wouldn't even notice if I didn't tell you. (Painted almost 3 years ago)
- everything works besides heat(Heater Core was removed, doesn't bother me in Texas and I only drive on nice days anyways) A/C, power windows, power driver seat, cruise control, power mirrors, etc all functions properly.
- I am 100% positive I am forgetting some things as I sit here typing this up, but as things come to mind I'll try to add to the post when I can.
Car is absolutely beautiful and you won't be able to drive it anywhere without someone rolling down window to ask about it or people taking pictures, etc. I love the car, but I just really want to get back into a new edge or perhaps a nice big truck, and continue another project when life permits. ...... Now let me try and figure out how to add these pictures.. Lol. Text messages are preferred. (940-263-8680) car is located with me in Wichita Falls, Texas. I have a clean and clear title in my name.

PS: kind of important.. Car was built and tuned at Dallas Mustang. Tuned on 93 Octane dyno'd at 501 rwhp, and 560 rwtq on 7.5 psi.

Thanks,
James

Last edited:

JamesBlake

Established Member
Car Show 2015.jpg

Last edited:

JamesBlake

Established Member
***CONTINUED........ Car has a rear/trunk battery relocation, and is wired for subwoofer/amplifier. Also, has 3" Catless exhaust from turbo back, also has a cutout.. borla XR mufflers out the rear. **

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread