WTT/WTS 06 sti for Termi

SVTpower99

Established Member
Hey so in short i have a 2006 sti that im interested in trading or selling right out. The car is bmp (black metallic pearl) and has 88k miles.So now on to a list of the mods that are done to the car currently. Note all the stock parts that were taken off of the car exhaust, suspension, ect. will be also included.
So for a straight up sale i would like 21k with Work wheels 20k with out. Would prefer trade but open to either. Im looking for Termi with decent miles just nothing in the 100k club dont car on color except dont want yellow. For pics just shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected] or text me at 703-389-3032

Engine:
Blitz short ram intake
Invidia catless downpipe with exhaust heat wrap ( notinstalled currently but will go with car)
SPT 3inch catback
Cobb accessport v1
Blitz turbo timer

Suspension:
BC racing coilovers Br series up front RAM series rear( comes with full camber plates front and rear also comes with front Ram series strut assemblies)
Cusco rear adj. sway bar
Cusco lower front arm bar
TiC rear diff bushings
Kartboy rear outrigger bushings
Kartboy rear botox bolts (not installed)

Brakes:
Axxis ultimate front and rear pads
Rotora front slotted rotors
Agency power steel braided brake lines front and rear (not installed)
Extra bottle of ATE super blue racing brake fluid

Wheels and Tires:
Stock BBS goldies 17x8 (no tires due to not installed on car)
Bronze Work Emotion CR-Kai 17x9 with 215-45-17

Misc:
Killer B white type R copolymer shift knob
Mode racing double adj. short shifter (same as cobb short shifter just head engineer changed companies and took short shifter design with him)
front shifter busing (not installed)
35% tint all around with strip on windshield
Wrx tunk and spoiler and original STI trunk with sti spoiler.
Replica STI V-limited front lip

Users who are viewing this thread