WTT/WTS '03 AB Mach

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
Right now just kinda feeling the market out...more looking for a trade than anything else...nice notch or early mystic cobra.
money wise i'll call it $15k for now...or a trade plus cash...

mach pictures by 8616v - Photobucket

There is a bunch of photo's in there, the most recent 11 I took today. but the underside is just as clean now as it was in some of the older pics. the interior is in same shape in the better shots earlier

The close up of the hood is the peeling paint that is common to machs...if you argue with ford they will supposedly fix it for you...i've always planed on getting the hood painted with a matte black strip anyway to get rid of the sticker that ford put on there.

There is a small door ding dent on the right side, between the rear wheel and the scoop. see the pic.

mileage is 30540

mods
hooker lt's o/r x
flowmaster CB
k&n intake pipe with heat shield shaker is still "functional" ...at least as much as it was stock...
3/8" intake spacer can be seen on pass side engine shot. between the upper and lower manifold
evan flow cooling mod
EGR removed
Rear seat delete(still have seat)
99/01 tails with rewire to make them functional
Sniper special forces tuner (will go with the car)
IRS from '04 cobra has 2k less miles than the car
aluminum diff bushings...alittle noisy but don't really get any wheel hop
billet flow diff brace

A note about the suspension...
since I swapped the IRS it has stock mach struts in the front with FRPP "C" springs and stock Cobra shocks in the back with eibach springs. No isolators in the rear(get an occasional spring clunk...not really as offten as you might think). The front lower isolators are removed but i still have them...don't really get any noise from them either. I was originally gonna remedy the spring and shock wierdness but i like the stance and the ride so i just didn't.

The BBS RK's aren't really part of the deal. ...I just looked too long and too hard for them and i don't want to get rid of them...of course you could always make some obscene offer...i may accept it...you probably woun't be happy with how much you pay for them...but then i don't really want to sell them...

Will sell with a set of gloss black 99/01 cobra wheels.

Last edited:

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
Nice mach! GL with the Trade. I miss the IRS but love the solid at the track.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
...there are people always looking for an IRS...you could swap it back... :shrug:

...just trying to help.

EvilMerlin

Banned
I understand 8616v, but its just more work I have to do, and more importantly, pay for.

I really miss my Mach1 (2003 Azure blue as well... last I heard someone cracked it up).

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
I know...just being a smartass.

i'll probably miss mine too if it sells

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
as appealing as that sounds, i'm going have to pass, i assume you would be looking at straight up?

I need some cash my way on a trade. baby on the way and trying to get some extra monies in the bank.

Nice WRX though, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread