***WTT Weld RTS for CCW/True Forged***

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
Testing the waters here... These wheels and tires have less then 30 miles on them with absolutely no imperfections. Just changed my mind and would rather not run bigs and littles on the street. So anybody up for a trade??? Open to all reasonable offers. :beer: PS: Center caps included. Wheels are 15x10 and 15x4 which I ran on my 03 Cobra.Tires are MT drag radials 295/55/15
svtpcobra2.jpg

svtpcobra1.jpg

Last edited:

boostN04

Established Member
I have black anodized CCW classics that I bought from CCW back in late 2011 that I have been thinking about selling. I was looking to get Weld RTS wheels.... I am currently out of the country and will be back very soon. I live in GA but I will be up in the south Jersey area within the next few weeks. If they are still around and you are interested I can send you pics etc. The sizes are 17x8 in the front with brand new Goodyear F1 235's and the rears are 17x11 with 315 Toyo drag radials. The rears are 6.5" BS. I will try to get some pictures on here. They are currently on my car in my sig parked in my garage.

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
Thanks for the interest guys but at this moment I would like to see if a trade is possible. If not I'll post up some prices.
Yea BOOSTN04 if you could PM me some pics that would be great. That's pretty much what I was looking for.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
PM me if you decide to sell outright, Im in NY as well so you wont have to deal with shipping!

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
If the fronts were 17's id think about trading you my classics lol

+1
I have the big Brembos in the front so the 15s won't fit. I have CCW 505a's that I was thinking of trading/selling. I wanted black faced Classics or these Welds for my track days. I have a set of nice Bogarts, but the guy who sold them to me claimed they would fit. The fronts were 15s so I found out the hard way. :nonono: Have all these wheel tires piled up in my garage and shed. Between mine and the wife. Feel like I own a wheel shop. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread