WTT: Viper GTS for '10+ GT500

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
God your car is so ****ing sexy. I totally understanding having your time with your car then the desire to move on, but i don't know how you could let that thing go.

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
God your car is so ****ing sexy. I totally understanding having your time with your car then the desire to move on, but i don't know how you could let that thing go.

Thanks...basically, it comes down to the fact that I have only put ~2,500 miles on it in ~18 months. Our family travels in a pack, so a GT500 makes more since. How about trading the white Cobra??

trade for a 03KB cobra mods in sig

Thanks for the offer! I'd be interested in it if it was SY. ZY is a love-it/hate-it kind of color. :beer:

Last edited:

Mystic03

Established Member
Thanks...basically, it comes down to the fact that I have only put ~2,500 miles on it in ~18 months. Our family travels in a pack, so a GT500 makes more since. How about trading the white Cobra??

Thanks for the offer! I'd be interested in it if it was SY. ZY is a love-it/hate-it kind of color. :beer:

i do have a sonic blue in the garage as well...:poke:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member

:uh oh: What kind of money would we be looking at? I have 40k miles with tasteful boltons. Wheels getting painted white as we speak.

Hell id even throw in my black on black 04 v6 with 34k miles and cash :D

Last edited:

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
:uh oh: What kind of money would we be looking at? I have 40k miles with tasteful boltons. Wheels getting painted white as we speak.

Send me some pics, info, and an offer if you want. Do you have the stock parts still? :beer:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread