wtt Turbonetics turbo for Procharger s197

KKell83

Established Member
Hey all,
As many of you know my Mustang started life with a Whipple which was a thrill! Although, after I had a bearing issue I sold it and became a turbo lover :). I couldn't have been happier with it's sound, power, performance and of course that "wow" factor from others (people don't typically see turbo mustangs). My only complaint is the main exhaust pipe to the turbo flange is too low for my liking, and this combined with my KW coilovers and it's 2"+ drop loves to scrap on the roads where I live. Not to mention, I recently hit a midsize asphalt rock in the road which dented my Y piece (doesn't seem to hinder hp) So... Since I dont want to raise my car because I like how it handles and hooks the roads, I'll rather just sell or trade the FULL bolt on kit for a Procharger of the same caliber.

'05-09 mustang gt
Turbonetics 50-state legal turbo kit / 5500-6200 miles
60mm ballbearing t4 turbo with slicion adaptor to stock intake box w/ k&n filter
Tubonetics intercooler
35 or 38 turbonetics wastegate with 9psi gate (adjustable: I'm about 10psi)
All piping (intercooler and exhaust) and hardware (beautiful tb elbow with turbonetics logo)
39-lb injectors
MSD bap
Bosch bov
Unlocked Predator tuner w/ turbonetics tune. (have a custom unlocked tune but I'm not sure if you could utilize it...)

I know I missed some items, but look at the kit and I'll include EVERYTHING!

So again I want to trade for a Procharger or sell for $4,000 shipped
everything is still on my car, so if you'll like pictures just ask or text me (6618747435), and if you want to witness any videos go on YouTube and search KKell83.

I've ran a slow 12.9@114mph at a low 8-8.5psi and a 2.2-60ft (275 nittos 555)

Users who are viewing this thread