WTT TR 03 Cobra Vert for built fox

Cobra03SC

Established Member
2003 Mustang Cobra convertible. 58k+- miles on body. Car made 474rwhp on a safe tune. Will make 500+ to the wheels with more timing. Motor and trans were newly rebuilt less than 15k miles ago and upgraded with a few parts. Nearly $12k in receipts for the work done. Tires are all in great shape with 80+% tread remaining. Very well taken care of outside and in. Just had it aligned and the a/c completely recharged and flushed.

Aftermarket parts include:
Comp stg 2 cams
Accufab single blade throttle body
2.80 Pulley
Metco idlers
Evenflow Head cooling mod
Ported supercharger
Ported lower intake and plenum
Melling oil pump
SCT BA3000 MAF
SCT Handheld tuner
arp 2000 head studs
arp 2000 rod bolts
Full Bassani exhaust (long tubes, catted x and catback.)
Convertible light bar
All new transmission bearings and was gone through and inspected.
Clutch was replaced less than 10k miles ago.

SAM_0961.jpg

SAM_0957.jpg

SAM_0955.jpg

SAM_0956.jpg

SAM_0953.jpg

SAM_0952.jpg

SAM_0951.jpg

SAM_0946.jpg

SAM_0941.jpg

SAM_0936.jpg

SAM_0939.jpg

SAM_0940.jpg

SAM_0935.jpg

car sale pictures Photos by cobralover18 | Photobucket

I know im missing some things but I have reciepts for the motor rebuild and parts that were professionally installed. Also has custom ghost flames that the previous owner had done. Hard to see unless you really look for them but look great. The car is easily a 9 out of 10. Theres a few things keeping it from being a 10. Im very picky and notice a few small rock chips in the front bumper. The rims have slight curb rash from the previous owner, its not very bad at all. The driver seat is worn from use, its not ripped, torn, or stained but it does show wear. All the rest of the seats look brand new. Lastly the under hood cowling is cracked in a small spot due to a socket being left on it and the hood closing on it. A new one is less than 50 bucks online. Im including a link to a bunch of pictures of the inside and outside and also the engine bay. Asking 19k obo. Title in hand. I dont HAVE to sell but if it does thats fine also. Can see it by appointment, Test drives can be taken when you bring cash in my hand only. If you would like to see something else in particular let me know.

PM me to contact as i doubt ill check back here very often.

IM INTERESTED IN A BUILT FOX WITH POWER ADDER. CAN BE A PURE RACE CAR OR STREET-ABLE AS LONG AS ITS CLEAN. EVEN INTERESTED IN A BUILT FOX ROLLER WITH A CAGE + CASH.

Last edited:

Cobra03SC

Established Member
Bump, added some of the pics to the main post instead of link, price drop 19kobo.

Users who are viewing this thread